Favorite workout song

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
I'm trying to find songs to add to my ipod that have a fast beat and make me really want to step up my workout...what is your favorite or favorites? Anyone teach a spin class and have an awesome song line up? I can hear the music coming from spin class at the gym and I'm thinking wow that is an awesome fast beat..I want those songs!

One of my favorites if Scream and Shout by Brittany Spears and Will I am:heart:

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    You would probably like most of Ke$sha's stuff. Some Pitbull? I love Fuego. I also like G6 by Far East Movement. When I'm using music to workout, it's usually heavier stuff, I love walking to Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson. I also love Kid Rock's cover of Legs. Some GnR and Metallica get me going, too. Some old school Beastie Boys and Run DMC might be up your alley as well.
  • angbieb
    Options
    You would probably like most of Ke$sha's stuff. Some Pitbull? I love Fuego. I also like G6 by Far East Movement. When I'm using music to workout, it's usually heavier stuff, I love walking to Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson. I also love Kid Rock's cover of Legs. Some GnR and Metallica get me going, too. Some old school Beastie Boys and Run DMC might be up your alley as well.

I LOVE Beautiful People! I can't believe I don't have it on my ipod! I'm going to add it today!!
  • Zap77
    Zap77 Posts: 26
    Options
    I use Spotify app on my phone.. it's awesome!! try;

Any David Guetta, Dj Zedd (Spectrum), Kelly Clarkson is great female rage music lol
    and nicki minaj
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna show my age with this one but 'Mickey' by Toni Basil is really fun.:tongue: I also like 'When I Grow Up' by PCD. Anything by Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson (Stronger), Flo Rida, and my girl crush P!nk!
  • JennChamb
    JennChamb Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm a rock gal. Any System of a Down, Korn or Slipknot has a hardcore beat.
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    DJ Pauly D/ Jay Sean - Back to love .. for some reason this song really gets me going.. lol
    Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes

And definitely Ke$ha.. lol
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    My recent spin class playlist - they loved it:
    Sing - My Chemical Romance
    Feel Again - OneRepublic
    Tainted Love - Bpm 160 - Speedogang
    Let it Roll - Flo Rida
    Pump It - BEPs
    Take My Hand - Simple Plan
    Pedalpusher - Stereophonics
    Top of the World - PCDs
    Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin
    Hurts So Good - John Cougar
    Mr Vain Recall Radio Edit - Culture Beat
    Greased Lightening - Bpm 160 - Speedmaster
    I'm Stil Hot - Luciana
    Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
    Watch Me Move - Fefe Dobson
    My Body - Young the Giant
    Come Along - Vicci Martinez and Celo
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    christina aguilara - fighter girl
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I absolutely love to work out to Eye of The Tiger (like the Rocky song) , Every Time I Win by DJ Khaled, Gonna Make You Sweat by C + C Music Factory, Tootsie Roll by the 69 boys..

Pretty much anything from the 80s.. Thats the best way to go :-P
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Anything by He Is legend. I am Hollywood album.
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Alive - Beastie Boys
    Love Shack - B52's
    Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
    Short Skirt/Long Jacket - CAKE
    True Love - P!nk
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    my current one - we are Canadian so many of our fave bands are indie Canadian bands....

I love it - Iconic
    Firework - Katy Perry
    It - Rich Aucoin
    We have Everything - Young Galaxy
    Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsem
    The House that Heaven Built - Japandroids
    No Heaven - Champion
    At Home - Crystal Fighters
    Fixin' to Thrill - Dragonette
    Stadium Love - Metric
    Ceremony - New Order
    Gone too Far - Dragonette
    Time to Pretend - MGMT
    Your ****ty Record Won't Mix - Shout Out Out Out OUt
    Meet Me in the Basement - Broken Social Scene
    Work with what you got - SoCalled
    We Don't Want Your Body - Stars
    Sprawl II - Arcade Fire
    Is There a Ghost - Band of Horses
    Hey **** You - Beastie Boys
    Ping Pong Pixel - Can't Reason to Do It?
    7/4 Shoreline - Broken Social Scene
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I always get a kick out of "Jumpstart" by These Kids Wear Crowns and I listened to "My Body" by Young the Giant for the last 2k straight during my last marathon. You've gotta go with the ones that keep you moving!

I also love "Hello" by Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette. and my newest favourite is "I Love It" by Icona Pop
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    My gym music is all rock. :) Theory of a Deadman, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Bullet for my Valentine, Shinedown, Disturbed, etc. :) I can just play my entire collection of songs from the band SOiL and i'm good to go. :)
  • anniealedsm
    Options
    I love the Thrift Store song, anything "upbeat" by Nirvana, AC/DC, Michael Buble's "I Just Haven't Met You Yet", Rodney Atkins "Dirt Road Anthem", Nine Inch Nails "Help Me", Finger 11 "Bad Girlfriend" and "On My Way to You", White Stripes, Bob Segar's "Old Time Rock and Roll", "Sexy Back" ,by Justin Timberlake, and so many others!
  • jeffinstereo
    Options
    I grew up in the hardcore/punk scene. Anything by Comeback Kid, With Honor, The Warriors, or Shai Hulud is great for cardio. Its all fast/up beat and none of those bands really "scream" (well Shai Hulud does), the lyrics are more yelled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NTyyCwwDfY

Not for everybody, but it gets me pumped.
  • angbieb
    Options
    Great songs...I love it when a song comes on and it makes me work out faster and harder!!:smile:
  • TurangaLeela
    TurangaLeela Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    For jogging, I go to jog.fm and find songs that have the bpm for the pace I'm trying to run.
  • angbieb
    Options
    For jogging, I go to jog.fm and find songs that have the bpm for the pace I'm trying to run.

Is that a web site? Does it cost money?