ONE food you CANNOT give up?!

Options

Replies

• yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    At the start i would have said pizza as it's my favourite junk food but nearly 7wks in and I haven't had any ... yet!

Crisps (chips?) is my downfall though I have started to buy the multipacks so I can have a little hit of them (20-25g depending on type) rather than the huge grab bags I used to snuggle up with (law of the universe you can't keep an opened packet of crisps for later!).
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Coffee and Chocolate!

EDIT: yes I know the topic says ONE food, but if I will not give up either!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :(
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and cashews.
    Neither are necessary to "give up", but I probably shouldn't eat like a pound a day.
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think I could give up any single food but there are some groups of foods I could not give up. Like fresh veg - I really crave for it if I haven't had fresh veg for a day. Also dark green veg makes me a happy gal. Oh and hot drinks, couldn't do without them, but even a cup of hot water would do if I couldn't have anything else.

Actually, I wish I never had to eat. I wish I could just take a pill each day that would give me all the energy and nutrients I needed so I wouldn't have to worry about food!
  • GinZing
    GinZing Posts: 5
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamer! I have tried making homemade versions, but it's not the same.
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    It's not food exactly, but...beer.

Me too. As a descendant from Germans, I think God manufactured my blood with it.

Oh, and jalapeños/serranos.... good thing those aren't bad for me!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I will never give anything up I like entirely, but I will slow down my intake. I love to have a soda with lunch every day and I just budget for those calories. I love alcohol so I know that once in a while I'm going to drink a lot and just need to know that those days will be blips on the radar.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Nothing. If I want it, it is going in my mouth.
  • sjwright66
    Options
    I would say chocolate but I only eat the dark chocolate (I mean serious DARK. 90% actually). So that's not bad. :) Then I would say coffee... I only drink it BLACK... But it kills my stomach!! But I can't give it up. :)

Taco Bell! That is my weakness!! However, I rarely eat it. Tuesday was the first time since January that I had it. :)
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    My coffee cream...starts the day right.

This - but only on the weekends because it is alcohol!!! Bailey's or Carolan's!!!!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Chocolate :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Only one? Can't do it! I have to have my chocolate and my peanut butter! Not together and only on occasion because once I start I can't stop. And I have to have my coffee.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    coffee creamer, French fries, burgers yum.

I really cannot live without these lol. they keep me sane.
  • gkirchner123
    Options
    I thought I could not give up beer but I had to. I always loved social hour! I had to give up everything I liked!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard with Extra Cookie Dough...yum!

Although, I just fould a healthier cookie dough recipe on Pintrest w/ no egg in it, so that might be my new sub. But a close 2nd is Pizza...

And beer :)
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Coffee and alochol..

I know that's 2.. but I could never pick one over the other.. they arelike children..I need both. LOL
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Whateva, I eat what I want.

sp_0601_10_m4.jpg?width=200