Craving right now... Chips (the english sort)

Options
abadmum
abadmum Posts: 39 Member
I have never reallly eaten chips apart from a once a month treat on my way home from work...

But right now I have a craving for chips.. not homemade healthy or not so healthy ones, or Mankie D's fries..

Chip shop chips from the chippy on the sea front.. with a nice big piece of batted cod.. ummmmmmmmm
Opening up that paper and getting the waft of salt and vinegar, feeling the warmth on my lap as I tuck into their lovely greasy yumminess!!...

What are you craving right now?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Really unproductive post to get people on a weight loss site thinking about what they'd really like to eat that they shouldn't have.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    oh man..I just had fish and chips last friday..but now want more..
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Really unproductive post to get people on a weight loss site thinking about what they'd really like to eat that they shouldn't have.

Personally..you can eat whatever you want...as long as you make wise decisions..Cravings dont go away..and its better to give into them..then to pig out later on..

Besides..fish and chips isnt bad..it fits into my macros without a problem.
  • abadmum
    abadmum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just because we are trying to loose/gain weight doesn't mean we shouldn't talk about certian foods... perhaps talking and thinking about the less healthy foods (not going to say we shouldn't have) is a good way of workig out why we crave those ones in particular..

I actually believe that cravings are a sign your body is missing out on some form of nutrient.. never been sure about what it is in chips.. perhaps its the salt as I dont tend to add salt to my food, perhaps its the carbs as I have really reduced those too.. or it might just be the comfort food thing...
    I crave milk sometimes.. and I am sure that is a sign i havent had enough dairy in my diet for the preceeding days.. in fact I craved it big time when I was preggers with my son.. would drink 8 pints a day quite happily.. he has good bones!