I'm Here, MFP!

Options
Hi I'm Zach! I've gone on many lifestyle changes in the past but always seem to fall out of it after a month or so. Ive decided to get back into it with the push from a friend who said MFP is very helpful...especially when you've got the support of other members. This time I WILL make my goal, I WILL NOT give up! I usually teeter around 235-240, but this past year, I found myself up to 280. This prompted immediate action. I got myself down to 255, but wasn't able to sustain the drive to continue. The lowest I've been was 215, which can be seen in one of my pictures. I'd love some MFPals, so befriend me!

Replies

• RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Whoever reffered you to MFP is a smart girl ;-) Id add you if you werent already my friend ;-) Luv ya BFF!
  • RobinRayn
    Options
    Oh and If anyone would like to add me as well I love new friends who are active on MFP.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome site and worked for me feel free to add me if you like
  • RobinRayn
    Options
    This is an awesome site and worked for me feel free to add me if you like

Yes its totally awesome!
  • ALY2380
    ALY2380 Posts: 29
    Options
    New to MFP too. Feel free to add me & we can prove together that your friend is right and this site works :smile:
  • RobinRayn
    Options
    New to MFP too. Feel free to add me & we can prove together that your friend is right and this site works :smile:

Hell Yea!
  • ZacharyTM
    ZacharyTM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody! :D
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you all add me too if ypu want
  • RobinRayn
    Options
    you all add me too if ypu want

K I did
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I have found MFP to be an addiction that keeps me on track. And of course offers you great friends how help you out. I'm always logging. So everybody feel free to add me. Just make sure to send me a short message letting me know how you found me.
  • SerenitySage_x3
    SerenitySage_x3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! Best of luck reaching your goals!
  • tx_angel77
    tx_angel77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP, so welcome! Add me if you like as well. I'll do what I can to offer encouragement! Best of luck to you all :)
  • RobinRayn
    Options
    MFP is a God send if u believe in such things. Feel free to view my profile and read my plan for success that utilizes MFP as a valuable health and wellness, and motivational tool!