Jamie Eason & LiveFit--anyone?

Options
I just started her 12 week program, including meal plan. It's not anything different than what I have done in the past, but I just need the structure of the workouts etc to keep myself on track (can't afford a trainer anymore!)

Has anyone else used her program and have had success? I guess like anything, you just have to do it--but was wondering if anyone hit any challenges with LiveFit--either meal plan or weight training program?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 8 weeks before we went on vacation last year. It was great as far as keeping me on a schedule, and I did see improvements. But I didn't follow the diet plan very well. It was hard to be that strict and cook for a family too. And at first I had a hard time eating all the food, I was so full for days! lol I may try it again this year, I really want to build some serious muscle, and lean down. Good luck!
  • jadlpc222
    jadlpc222 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. As with any meal plan, the prep is KILLING me, and I don't have a family to cook for! It is a lot of food, and I am tracking it just for ha-ha's to see what the total calorie intake is for the day (since you don't have to calorie count with her program, which I LIKE).

Thanks for the feedback!
  • jadlpc222
    jadlpc222 Posts: 15
    Options
    *bump*
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was looking into doing this, but the diet plan seemed a bit complicated (some of the protein powder snacks involve baking, which is a lot of time that I don't have) and the weight training plan has IMHO a lot of volume. I can't justify being in the gym for more than an hour.

But if she follows her own plan, then we know it works! She's friggin hot! There's quite a few success stories on bodybuilding.com of women who've followed her plan. Go check it out!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    When I started lifting I started with Live Fit and I really liked it. People talk down about it but I always tell women who ask in the gym what I started with and I send them that way. Its awesome in my opinion. I wish I had a picture of when I was done, but I dont. I think I finished it in early august of last year. I looked up everything and like super concentrated on correct form and learning what super set, drop set, ect were. It taught me a lot because before that I didnt have a clue.

I followed the diet plan and everything. Except I ate about 1800-2000 calories instead of 1600 because I was breast feeding.

*If you look in my pictures, the picture of me in the cream bikini was towards the end.