Foods you should NEVER eat

2»

Replies

• I think you need to add human to the list. never eat human

With this thread you actually said this????
  • Nutripea
    Nutripea Posts: 8
    Low fat peanut butter :indifferent:
    Why bother!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I think you need to add human to the list. never eat human

are you saying that human shouldn't be on a list of things you should never eat?
  • I think you need to add human to the list. never eat human

are you saying that human shouldn't be on a list of things you should never eat?

define "eat" :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I think you need to add human to the list. never eat human

define "eat" :flowerforyou:

LOL
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Cats

And dogs.

And horses.
    But horse meat is really lean... All those people ate it and they were fine :tongue:
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    tumblr_lpxu4eU4eC1qkf5c4o1_r3_500.gif

It is stuck in my Head now.
    "What was the idea behind Hot Pockets? Was there a marketing meeting somewhere, "Hey I got an idea: How about we take a Pop-Tart and fill it with really nasty meat? You could cook it in a sleeve thing, dunk it in a toilet."
    This was where my head went too.
    3ott24_zpscb7af439.jpg
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    [/quote]

What is wrong with low fat mayo? Saves my life!
    [/quote]
    my personal taste.. i truly hate low fat mayo (and i dont use the "hate" term lightly). I used to LOVE mayo.. then again, I used to be fat.. coincidence?? lol. seriously though, I would put mayo on fries, on sandwiches, etc.. growing up in new orleans, getting po-boys dressed with extra mayo was routine. When i first started to change my diet to try to drop some weight I tried to suck it up and use low fat mayo in the past. the gag moment came the next morning when doing dishes, seeing the knife with the dried low fat mayo on it.. still white, but hardened.. made me realize I was putting flavored spackle on my sandwich. BTW.. based on the experience cleaning that knife, low fat mayo could indeed be a great substitute for spackle, caulk, bondo in a pinch.