Still overcomplicating fat loss?

Options
Some interesting reads (and by read I mean the entire thread, not just the op if you really want grasp it and be entertained in the process :bigsmile: )

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113288021&highlight=wavelength

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113693871

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113744261&highlight=wavelength

It works. I've have put it to the test for 3 months now. I made excellent progress, I lost a bunch of fat and I set PR's PB's every week. I haven't lost any muscle and I'm still building mass.

Don't overcomplicate fat loss, it really is easy.

Feel free to PM or ask questions.

Replies

• jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. Thanks for posting!
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    Bumping for later. Thanks for posting!

No Prob! :bigsmile:
  • Griffin220x
    Options
    My predictions for this thread is that people will look at it, see the links and not use them. On the other hand some will use the links read a little bit of the threads i posted and be in disbelief about the simple approach to fat loss. Thats too bad because it really works.

They will scoff at this approach to fat loss because you are all thinking "Its too good to br true."

Good luck with all of your fat loss endeavors I wish the MFP community the best of luck.
  • Griffin220x
    Options
    For those still in disbelief

SSPX0137_zps44bbaa10.jpg

i was roughly 20 lbs heavier than I am now. Was i obese? No, but I still carried weight around the middle, and mostly my legs and looked skinny fat.

Edit: typos...
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    No I am not over complicating fat loss. Basically all of matter consists of tiny strings of energy. When the strings vibrate they give of energy which intermingles with all the matter found in your food. If you eat food that has a good harmony with your own person then your body will react by spinning the appropriate chakra which will in turn eliminate the fat in your system.

The best way to find out what food will mesh well with your personal frequency is to find out your astrological sign and use that as your starting point. I don't have to tell you that is would be a mistake to try and put a Pisces on a restrictive diet. Once you have your baseline energy matrix written out you can then use vector calculus to triangulate the food categories that will be most effective at nurturing your inner strength. You don't want to go outside your food category network as that will cause a generation of negative energy which will manifest itself as toxins in your body which would then have to be cleansed. Now that part would be complicated so don't do it.
  • spbabu
    spbabu Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • Griffin220x
    Options
    No I am not over complicating fat loss. Basically all of matter consists of tiny strings of energy. When the strings vibrate they give of energy which intermingles with all the matter found in your food. If you eat food that has a good harmony with your own person then your body will react by spinning the appropriate chakra which will in turn eliminate the fat in your system.

The best way to find out what food will mesh well with your personal frequency is to find out your astrological sign and use that as your starting point. I don't have to tell you that is would be a mistake to try and put a Pisces on a restrictive diet. Once you have your baseline energy matrix written out you can then use vector calculus to triangulate the food categories that will be most effective at nurturing your inner strength. You don't want to go outside your food category network as that will cause a generation of negative energy which will manifest itself as toxins in your body which would then have to be cleansed. Now that part would be complicated so don't do it.

HAHAHA^^ That's awesome, was not expecting that. :tongue: Im gonna copy and paste that and put it in my notes for later. Thanks!

I'm srs....

Although astrology is BS, don't even try to convinve me otherwise.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options

HAHAHA^^ That's awesome, was not expecting that. :tongue: Im gonna copy and paste that and put it in my notes for later. Thanks!

I'm srs....

Although astrology is BS, don't even try to convinve me otherwise.

There is no need to try and convince you otherwise since astrology is bull****. I think Carl Sagan did a fantastic job of point this out when he sited the example of twins. Since they are born under the same astrological conditions they will be receiving the same horoscopes every day of their lives and yet we know that twins can have completely different experiences in life that are diametrically oppositional to one another.

Neil Degrass Tyson pointed out that the star charts that the original astrology followers mapped out are no longer accurate because things in space move around. The universe is expanding and the planets are constantly in motion. Meaning a Leo today is not the same thing as a Leo from when it all started.