Hi from Ohio

Options
I began with myfitnesspal back in '08 and lost about 25 pounds, but unfortunately since then gained all that back and then 10 pounds - being the highest I have ever been. I have about 80 pounds to lose to be at my goal weight. I'm happy to be back and WILL be successful this time!

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    where in ohio?
  • PhabPhilo
    PhabPhilo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Beth! I am also from Ohio, the Cleveland area. I have also lost as much as 20 pounds here and 30 pounds there over the past 10 years. My goal is to loose and learn to maintain a healthy weight! So I say try-try again until you reach...and maintain your fitness goals:smile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I too am a Buckeye... :flowerforyou:

Congratulations on your newest journey - you'll do it! :bigsmile: We are persistant nuts here... :laugh:
  • BethPitorak
    Options
    I'm about 15 minutes east of Cleveland in Willowick. You?
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Howdy neighbor: from Kentucky:flowerforyou:

You will love it here - feel free to invite me if you need a friend.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Howdy neighbor from West Virginia..Good Luck on your journey..and just remember we are all here for the same reason..to lose weight and get the support that we need from each other!
  • earlie
    earlie Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey I'm a former Buckeye too.. I was born and raised in Youngstown, Ohio
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! I know you will be able to do it again! This place is fantastic! Feel free to add me if you are looking for a friend. I am trying to lose 70 pounds so it sounds like we have similar goals. :)
  • acpage16
    acpage16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I to am a Buckeye (at heart)..:) I live in TX now. Good luck on your journey!!
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Ohian... I three am a Canton Ohio Buckeye and I am going back home next week... But i can only visit and come back to charlotte!!! welcome and we are glad you are here!!!:flowerforyou: