Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ONE food you CANNOT give up?!

Replies

• yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    At the start i would have said pizza as it's my favourite junk food but nearly 7wks in and I haven't had any ... yet!

Crisps (chips?) is my downfall though I have started to buy the multipacks so I can have a little hit of them (20-25g depending on type) rather than the huge grab bags I used to snuggle up with (law of the universe you can't keep an opened packet of crisps for later!).
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    CHOCOLATE
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Coffee and Chocolate!

EDIT: yes I know the topic says ONE food, but if I will not give up either!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Chocolate :(
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Peanut butter and cashews.
    Neither are necessary to "give up", but I probably shouldn't eat like a pound a day.
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    I think I could give up any single food but there are some groups of foods I could not give up. Like fresh veg - I really crave for it if I haven't had fresh veg for a day. Also dark green veg makes me a happy gal. Oh and hot drinks, couldn't do without them, but even a cup of hot water would do if I couldn't have anything else.

Actually, I wish I never had to eat. I wish I could just take a pill each day that would give me all the energy and nutrients I needed so I wouldn't have to worry about food!
  • GinZing
    GinZing Posts: 5
    Flavored coffee creamer! I have tried making homemade versions, but it's not the same.
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    It's not food exactly, but...beer.

Me too. As a descendant from Germans, I think God manufactured my blood with it.

Oh, and jalapeños/serranos.... good thing those aren't bad for me!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    I will never give anything up I like entirely, but I will slow down my intake. I love to have a soda with lunch every day and I just budget for those calories. I love alcohol so I know that once in a while I'm going to drink a lot and just need to know that those days will be blips on the radar.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Nothing. If I want it, it is going in my mouth.
  • I would say chocolate but I only eat the dark chocolate (I mean serious DARK. 90% actually). So that's not bad. :) Then I would say coffee... I only drink it BLACK... But it kills my stomach!! But I can't give it up. :)

Taco Bell! That is my weakness!! However, I rarely eat it. Tuesday was the first time since January that I had it. :)
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    :drinker:
    My coffee cream...starts the day right.

This - but only on the weekends because it is alcohol!!! Bailey's or Carolan's!!!!
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Chocolate :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Only one? Can't do it! I have to have my chocolate and my peanut butter! Not together and only on occasion because once I start I can't stop. And I have to have my coffee.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    coffee creamer, French fries, burgers yum.

I really cannot live without these lol. they keep me sane.
  • I thought I could not give up beer but I had to. I always loved social hour! I had to give up everything I liked!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Taco Bell.
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard with Extra Cookie Dough...yum!

Although, I just fould a healthier cookie dough recipe on Pintrest w/ no egg in it, so that might be my new sub. But a close 2nd is Pizza...

And beer :)
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Coffee and alochol..

I know that's 2.. but I could never pick one over the other.. they arelike children..I need both. LOL
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Whateva, I eat what I want.

sp_0601_10_m4.jpg?width=200