Happy Anniversary to Me!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yes, you!! That's great. I think I was 9 the last time my thighs DIDN'T rub together. I can't wait for that day. It's getting close, I can tell... I'm going to keep working out my legs with weights then, 'cause you're a testament!! Thanks :happy:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    All success stories are inspirational, but not only is your story amazing, you tell it so well! A definite "bump" to this--At my half way point, I know I'll need to refer back for a kick in the pants every now and then. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!

And by the way, your thighs do look great. They were the first thing I noticed--even in your "before" pics!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING Marla!!! Great job! :smooched:
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! You have done an excellent job!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love you woman smiley-hug006.gif

You have come a long way from that picture. Yes, lost weight was the end result, but your accomplishments have been much greater than a few numbers on a scale. I have enjoyed watching you grow and help others.

Thanks for the slaps upside the head at times I needed it! :noway:

I am printing your after picture so I can be reminded of how far I can go. I can't run for awhile (would like my umbrella to stay put :wink: ) but I am going to hit it hard so I can look as good as you.

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me Marla!

I truly love you from the bottom of my heart:heart:

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

0002013F.gif
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Jeannie-- :smooched: :smooched: You're the one main one who taught me to show and share my heart-- something historically I've been reluctant to do. Ever. With anyone. If you don't open your heart, it can't get hurt. So I didn't. And wouldn't.

And then you, and some special others-- Fitness Chick, too-- not only didn't reject and discourage, but accepted, loved and encouraged me to continue to share-- you've changed my life, woman-- and I return your love and then some.

Ahem-- this hereby concludes the Jeannie/Marla lovefest.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Ahem-- this hereby concludes the Jeannie/Marla lovefest.

Nope, that will go on forever and ever my friend. wiggle.gif
  • fraochin
    fraochin Posts: 48
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Well done to you!
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! You're story is very inspiring to me and I appreciate the honesty of who you are!!! I hope that I am lucky enough to find a group of "friends" to struggle and celebrate with on MFP as well! Happy Anniversary to you!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,932 Member
    Options
    Marla - YOU raise US up! You are such an inspiration. You truly have no idea what you've done for us

And, look at yourself again. Notice the muscle definition in your thighs. It's there hon. You did that! All you! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!