Olive Oil Mayo

Options
Anybody try or use olive oil mayo? Less calories and better fat than regular mayo, just wondering if it is worth it?

Replies

• kk_stephens
    kk_stephens Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    MMMMMM. The only kind I ever use (unless mom makes her own homemade). I love it.
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    OMG! It is SO good, and the nutrition values ROCK compared to reg mayo.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I do... it is good! :) I don't use it too often, just in making tuna salad or something like that. I figure that olive oil is better for me than whatever kind of oil they use in the other kind.
  • Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I use the kraft kind and its sooo good, just a bit goes a long way and its way better for you than reg ol mayo :)
  • jnsangel33
    jnsangel33 Posts: 49
    Options
    I, too, use the Kraft Olive Oil Mayo. I like it. I used to be really picky when it came to mayo, so for me to use it....it has to be good!!! :)
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it today for the first time.
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Its really good.
  • BrahminsDad
    Options
    It's great! We have no other mayo in the house.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    It is so good! I absolutely looove it!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it. :\ I tried it last year...I haven't even used mayo in so long. Used some of my roommate's last night but other than that, it's been a couple months! Can't say I miss it.
  • JulieDonahue
    Options
    I just picked some up at Target on Clearance! Yeah!
  • jojojeeno
    jojojeeno Posts: 1
    Options
    My husband is extremely picky when it comes to Mayo. Best Foods was the only one he would eat until we switched to the Olive Oil Mayo. Now it is the only one we both eat.
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yup. and the best way to have is to make it yourself. it's super easy to make just google any homemade mayo recipie, takes about 5 minutes to make and it tastes delicious.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I read this topic and so I bought some today! I'm making some healthy BLTs for dinner and I thought that it could go well. :)
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love it. I use the Kraft because it's the least calorie one--45 calories. I don't like the light mayo's but I like this one. I prefer it as a condiment but when you're making salads with it, it does the trick. Nothing like real mayo for salads but add a little extra spices and it works!