Would love some supportive friends on this journey.

Options
Hi there. My name's Debbie and I'm 55 years young. I managed to lose about 70 pounds last year and then Christmas came and went. Unfortunately my diet went out the window with it and I've been having a heck of a time getting back on track this year. I'll lose a pound and then put on 2 to replace the one I lost. After watching the scale slide back up about 20 pounds I realized I needed to "Stop the Madness". I found MFP back in January but it hasn't been until this week (April 1st) that I've really been able to keep myself on track. I'm hoping that I can meet some folks that need to lose a good bit of weight and get themselves in better shape. I need help folks, it's that plain and simple. Anybody out there willing to lend a hand?

Replies

• moonlilly33
    Options
    Hi Debbie I am new here too. My name is Stacy. This is actually my first post. I have quite a bit of weight to lose as well. I have been using MFP for 30 days now. I would like it if you would like to help support each other along this journey. If anyone else out there reads this I too am looking for friends and support to stop the madness as Debbie posted.
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I also started April 1 and have a
    "weigh" to go. Would love to be your friend. We can support each other.:happy:
  • Hi Debbie and all her respondents today. I too started my journey on 1st April
    And would like to be friends and part of the support network. My name is Jacquie and look forward to finishing this journey and making new friends on route.
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Beecher2019
    Beecher2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me too!! :-)