One year later, 118 Pounds down, 10 to go!!

Options

Replies

• RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Love your dedication!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Good work - you look awesome :smile:. I like that you had a sensible plan and knew that you needed to transition to preparing your own foods in a healthy way. You took this seriously and are reaping the benefits of your planning and dedication! Plus, if you know how to do "bad" foods in moderation, you are so ahead of the game!

Congratulations on your success! I'm certain you will be successful for years to come :smile:.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Good work - you look awesome :smile:. I like that you had a sensible plan and knew that you needed to transition to preparing your own foods in a healthy way. You took this seriously and are reaping the benefits of your planning and dedication! Plus, if you know how to do "bad" foods in moderation, you are so ahead of the game!

Congratulations on your success! I'm certain you will be successful for years to come :smile:.
    \

Thank you so much Sparlingo and everyone.
  • starrmom911
    starrmom911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    awazing work, nice job
  • JGainingHealth
    JGainingHealth Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great and must feel amazing! Good job! :)
  • tamjak
    tamjak Posts: 28
    Options
    What a spectacular loss! I am on isagenix, which is a similar concept in having two shakes a day, two small snacks and one 400-600 calorie meal. It does make it easier to remember that portion control is key,.
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!!! Great Job. You look amazing!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Congratulations! You are inspiring!
  • DenverGirl93
    DenverGirl93 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your before and after pics are soooo different..if I was an old friend and saw you wouldnt recognize you!!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I have to ask though...was that a typo on your walking? You walk 7.5 miles in an hour? I can just barely run that fast!
  • karinavazquez988
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Congrats!

I have to ask though...was that a typo on your walking? You walk 7.5 miles in an hour? I can just barely run that fast!

Sorry, it was a typo I walk 7.5km in an hour (I am Canadian) not sure what that equals in miles. Sorry about that :smile:
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Sorry, it was a typo I walk 7.5km in an hour (I am Canadian) not sure what that equals in miles. Sorry about that :smile:

Thanks! I was in awe LOL. That's still a really fast walk at about 4.6 mph!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing success!!! Congrats!
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful :)
  • Louella57Dawn
    Louella57Dawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YOu look Fabulous!
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! So much younger! Congratulations and great post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!