A couple of NSVs! And a scale victory!

Options
For the past two weeks (until today) the scale hadn't been budging, but I was able to notice some changes in my body!

NSV #1: I bought a pair of jeans a size smaller than I was back in January and I couldn't wear them at first, then I could wear them with spanx and I can officially wear them on their own! No more spanx for this girl! I've never lost enough weight to go down a size so this is a really big victory for me.

NSV #2: Last spring I bought a gingham shirt in a 3X from Old Navy and it fit me up until this fall when I retired it until spring, and I wanted to wear it today and its baggy now! Still debating on whether or not my love for it will cancel out the fact that I could stuff a shirt up there and still have extra space. :)

And finally, the scale victory. Even though non-scale victories are so nice, its always nice to see the number climbing down. I started my journey at 342 and today I weighed in at 316. Down 26lbs. :D I am a freshman in college and I don't think I've been that weight since my junior year in high school. It feels good. :)

Also, I just realized that I am over halfway to my original goal of losing 40lbs! Seeing 40lbs to go on my countdown terrified me before, but seeing just 16lbs left on that makes me feel so good! :D

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That rocks hon! Congrats on all 3 victories!
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Way to go. Keep it up! It's so nice seeing that you're more than halfway to any goal!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yay, way to go!!!! :)
  • kristamarie91
    kristamarie91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First off that is great! Congratulations! I hope that you find continued support on here and keep working on your goals and constantly change them up. You wouldn't believe the things your body can do once you make it!
  • fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!