Anything but Jillian michaels.....

Options
1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
I admit, I have an extensive video collection. I have everything from Rodney Yee to Bob Harper. I really can't get into anything biggest loser related, no 30 day shred etc... that whole species of workouts is so boring to me. I have the dirty dancing video and it is a lot of fun. It's great for the light day workout, I have several Denise Austin workouts as well, some are more intense than others. I have to be careful what I do, I have a knee that isn't as young as the rest of my body. What other workout videos have you tried that you really enjoy? I want to beef up my collection with some new stuff, or old/new stuff. Actually as I am writing this I am thinking, I used to have a Kathy Ireland video that was great. Total body fitness I think it was called? If you own this video on DVD and you would like to sell it, please let me know! Maybe I will post that separately as well to increase the odds of getting it.

Another thing, I really enjoy the medicine ball work out as well, but new videos seem hard to find in regards to that. I have only seen what comes with the medicine ball when I bought mine. Do you know of any other medicine ball videos?

Replies

1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    bump
  • coltrane78
    Options
    Try the Supreme 90. It is cheap for only 19.99 that you can find at your sporting goods store, Walmart, Target etc.The workouts are excellent and don't take to long.

Recommended workouts

Tabata
    Cardio Challenge
    Shoulders and Arms
    Backs and Bi
    Legs
    Total Body
    Shoulders and Triceps