100-120lbs to lose...anyone else out there?

Options

Replies

• terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i have about 84 - 100 depending how I get on, so far havent' lost alot and finding it hard going. Wishing you luck on this journey
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy!

I have about 100 lbs to lose. I have lost 21 so far. I have sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    good luck to everyone and feel free to add me too if you would like to
  • melr01
    melr01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose (if I go by BMI). Feel free to add me.
  • beautifulctb
    Options
    Hello everyone! My goal is to litterally cut myself in half. Beginning Weight 350 goal around 175, I might make it lower, but not sure yet. This is going to be a long hard journey, but I'm ready for the ride!

Best wishes to everyone!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,
    can I just say YOU HAVE NOT GOT 100LBS TO LOSE :noway: :noway: :noway:

YOU HAVE 10 LOTS OF 10LB TO LOSE..... :bigsmile:
    it sounds a lot more manageable and is eiaser to hit goals :happy:
    try to exersice daily if you can and start with walking it burns loads of calories and will give you some killer legs :wink:

good luck to you all x
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy

I'm trying to lose 112lb's so know how you feel. I've lost 32 so far but still a way to go.
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have 90lbs to lose and I'm in Wiltshire
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,
    can I just say YOU HAVE NOT GOT 100LBS TO LOSE :noway: :noway: :noway:

YOU HAVE 10 LOTS OF 10LB TO LOSE..... :bigsmile:
    it sounds a lot more manageable and is eiaser to hit goals :happy:
    try to exersice daily if you can and start with walking it burns loads of calories and will give you some killer legs :wink:

good luck to you all x

Love that mentality. Have to say I have broken my weight loss down into lots of mini goals because it is nice to feel you've achieved something regularly to keep you motivated. Totally agree about the walking as well.

exercise.png
  • Kay3172
    Kay3172 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody i have 120-130 to loose feel free to add me...im here everyday alllll day...lol...and track food hourly with an open food diary to friends...Hope to share in each of yalls successful journey!!!
  • doitforjeff
    Options
    Hi everyone, I also just signed up and have at least 90 pounds to lose. This has been the most impossible journey of my life and at the age of 53 I must say i wish I was stronger. I really need to get healthier this time. The weird thing is that I have overcome so many obstacles is my life and consider myself a strong person, however getting to a healthy weight is the one thing that have not been able to do? So here's to success...one hour at a time (a day at a time just doesn't work )
    I look forward to joining you on this journey.:bigsmile:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight: 282 lbs.
    Starting Weight: 266 lbs.
    Current Weight: 231 lbs.

Total Goal: 146 lbs

Lbs. Left to Go: 111 lbs.

I need more committed friends. Committed, being the operative word.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    I've got 122 more to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • aleiat
    aleiat Posts: 11
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose, a college student as well, feel free to add me , I'll be of any help that I can
  • debpot57
    debpot57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal I'll have lost 122lbs. If I make it to my doctors goal it'll be 152lbs. Please add me, I can use all the help I can get as well.
  • Lici79
    Lici79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 108 lbs. to meet my goal weight. I definitely need all of the support and encouragement that I can get! Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • lexus2134
    lexus2134 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alexis :)
    I have at least 100lbs to lose.. maybe about 130.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I started w/120 to lose, with about 90 still to go. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more supportive buddies :)
  • ahutchison19
    Options
    I have 111 lbs to lose. Just started 2 weeks ago. Good luck to you!!
  • FattyCrazyCatLady
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kat. :) I also have about 100ish pounds to lose. I don't have an exact goal, I just want to lose until I feel happy and healthy and then try to maintain whatever weight that will be. I don't know many people that need to lose as much weight as I do and it's discouraging at times, so it's really nice to see so many people with a similar weight loss goal.