New To This

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this and looking to meet some new friends on here who will encourage me to keep going (because that is what I am really lacking). I'm 5"3 and I weight 178lbs. So I am looking to slim down in time for summer and get in shape and eat right.

Looking forward to heaing from you!!!

Replies

• xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi there

Feel free to add me ... active member and will happily comment and encourage :)
  • foxyv069
    foxyv069 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day too. Its funny though bc your starting weight is about my goal weight haha. ;) Good luck and welcome!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Have been doing this for a while and log in everyday. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily posting, supporting and motivating as much as I can by example. Consider me your personal cheering team and drill instructor, if you could ever mix the two. :smile: Good luck and much success on this amazing journey.
  • kristendaae1227
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If you are in need of a friend, feel free to add me. I hope that you'll be able to accomplish all of your goals :)
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily and also lend support. I am 5'1" and started at 163. Am currently 148.5 and want to be 125.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me for motivation .
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!! I've been using MFP since Jan and I've lost 21lbs so far!!. Good luck and remember to stick with it even if you feel like giving up!!
  • lindawilson63
    Options
    hi Im new to this and weight 172 and5'6 and would like motivation,lost 20 lbs. on my own so far
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have sent you a friend request (:
    Its my first week here and my experience so far is wonderful!

Whoever wants support, feel free to add me!
  • jperdue85
    jperdue85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm a week in myself. Feel free to add me!
  • tljennin1
    tljennin1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome aboard, feel free to add me I enjoy supporting others in their fitness goals.
  • mommy156
    mommy156 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey all ... New to this and need some support first goal is to lose 50....
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this and looking to meet some new friends on here who will encourage me to keep going (because that is what I am really lacking). I'm 5"3 and I weight 178lbs. So I am looking to slim down in time for summer and get in shape and eat right.

Looking forward to heaing from you!!!
    You can add me! You sound like me. I am 5ft2 and started off at 163 lbs. I lost 3.5 lbs in a week just couting my calories on myfitnesspal and working in 20 minutes of cardio every other day.

I am not a big fan of diet and exercise but the more I stick to it the more I am starting to enjoy it - the feeling of being successful and proud of myself is starting to make it fun for me :) Keep at it! It will pay off!