New to Myfitnesspal

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. My current goal is to tighten up my nutrition in prep for summer. Hope to motivate and be motivated. Check out my fitness page in instagram @cherlvfit

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    feel free to add...I log in daily. I'm 2lbs from my goal even though I might want to lose just a little more. I have good control over my eating so, I don't log my meals anymore. If I start to gain and it doesn't appear to be muscle, I will start logging meals again. Workout 6 days a week, in the mornings. Don't be fooled by the name...I own a pawn shop lol

Oh, and I'm a bit of a joker....my day wouldn't be complete without a lot of humor in it :)
  • cher20remm
    Options
    My goal is about 6 lbs away. I want to be at 116 lbs. My body fat was at 15% in January and I've put on about 5 lbs this year. I just have little tweeks to my diet that I am trying to maintain. Getting ready for summer!!!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    welcome.
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me also. I have a lot more to lose but I'm slowly getting there.
  • jperdue85
    jperdue85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add for support!
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you feel like it :)
  • tigersonic
    Options
    Hey, I've just started using again, feel free to add me anyone :) x
  • MissFayeT
    MissFayeT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, although i have alot more to lose ;)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me. I always needs extra motivation from mfp buddies