Below 5ft and goal of 7st

Options
This Is my height And goAl anyone else similar?x

Replies

• yaryrosa
    yaryrosa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Is 7st close to 98lbs? I'm 4'11'' and my goal weight is 103 lbs.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10" and my goal is around 120 pounds. I will see as I get closer! I still have at least another 35 pounds to go!!

Good luck to you!! You can add me as a friend if you want! I am on here everyday! I think 270 days is how long I have been here.
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and my goal weight is 125 (though I can dream of 120!).
    I have extra skin leftover from gb surgery otherwise I'd be shooting for 110-115 I think.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and my goal is 110 (I also think I would be happy at 115). If 7 st. is close to 98 lbs than that would be way too low of a weight for me. Everybody is built differently!

Fellow shorties, feel free to add me :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet exactly, and my goal is 103, if that helps.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    WOW i'm 4'11" and i'll be happy with 135.
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    She could just be really tiny with a small bone structure, etc. Like I said everyone's built differently! Healthy should just be the goal :)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    She could just be really tiny with a small bone structure, etc. Like I said everyone's built differently! Healthy should just be the goal :)

which is why i will be happy with 135. oh and i think age plays a role as well. at soon to be 41, my body would never allow me (without starving it) to get down that low.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    7stone is 98lb

I am 4ft 11, and have a lean mass of around 100lbs, so 98 would be totally unrealistic for me without losing a lot of lean mass.

if I can keep that lean mass and get to a bodyfat of 25% I'd be 133lb
    If I can keep that lean mass and get to a bodyfat of 20%, I'd be 125lb

I'm aiming for a bodyfat% rather than a scale number.
  • TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"10 at 19 and my weight goal is 101 (about 7.2 stone), currently 135, which is half way between overweight and obese on BMI :( 101 Seems really tiny compared to my friends, but it's right in the middle of a healthy BMI. I guess height must make much more of a difference than I realised, so it's nice to see other short people on here :)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    In so many posts, i discuss height, height matters...at 5'1" , i feel best and have better fitness at 115-117. So important to recognize age and height as important factors in deciding on a goal weight! Especially for women who are not overly muscular....which would be most of us.
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Bump