Starting here....

Options
flitabout
flitabout Posts: 200 Member
Hi I am Stephanie I am 35 and the mother of 6, 2 step sons 21 and 19 and my 4 monsters 2, 5, 7, and 9. After having 4 kids and 4 c-sections my body just isn't what it once was! I don't care what anybody says breastfeeding didn't help me lose weight I gained. I had the appetite of a football player. Funny thing was I lost the weight when I weaned my babies until #4. That l c-section really took everything out of me. I would try to go out for walks with the new baby and if it hadn't been for the stroller there was no way I could have stood up straight. I just had no core I still don't have much even almost 3 years later. I have a severe diastasis recti. Which basically means all of my muscles are completely seperated on my stomach. So I actually need a tummy tuck to fix it. But before I can do it I have at least 30lbs to lose. So here I am trying again to get the baby weight off!

Replies

• JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My goodness your hands are full lol! Im Jen and Im the same age and still need to lose 40 pounds. Im a mom of one 8 year old boy. Add me if you want....we can motivate each other : )
  • emersmurf
    emersmurf Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have about 70 lbs to lose, most of that is baby weight. I have 4 kids, 9, 6, 2, and 4 mo. This site has really helped me to get on track. I'm nowhere near perfect at it, but I do feel better. Feel free to add me!
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Everybody added! I need a serious kick in the butt with getting going on everything. I just have to remember it is one step at a time
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!