50 lbs lost! Yahoo!

Options
Hi All,

I joined MFP the first week of September, 2012. My starting weight was 321, and I am down to 270, which is somewhere I haven't been since the ninth grade. Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked about my progress so far. I always get a lot of motivation from seeing everyone's progress numbers and pics, so i'm hoping that a) my pics show up and b) I can inspire someone else to keep at it. I still have a long way to go, but I think you can definitely see quite a difference! Rock on, everyone. Happy Hump Day!

4c9aabc3-d436-48a2-9dcc-7fed061725c8_zpsa99bcc58.jpg
128be55f-332f-4ed9-8b63-aa640ddde54d_zps2307bd04.jpg
8df07386-16cf-4d4a-b0c4-bf1c6621a450_zps272f0d68.jpg

ETA: Sorry about the size of the pics. I'm still learning!!!

Replies

• mimikate68
    Options
    Wonderful.. you must be feeling incredible! Keep up the great work and consider adding me as a friend. I could use the motivation and I love motivating!! I am down 30 and have 66 to go!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you! Your face it a totally different shape and your waist is really whittling away! You look wonderful!!
  • bettypodschun
    Options
    That is quite the accomplishment. I am happy for you.
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Mimikate68- you are right- I do feel so much better! I am so much more active now! I actually enjoy getting outdoors and playing. I have also started dancing. The second pic was actually taken at my first dance competition. It's a whole new me!
  • doclu
    doclu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
  • briancupps
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! I'm so proud of you!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I love to read the success stories. Did you do alot of exercising or just calorie counting? I'm doing alot of walking and MFP calorie counting and No it is not easy! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. Keep up the good work.
    I love Estes Park. Spent many years hiking all over Rocky Mountain National Park.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great feeling isn't it? Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more pics as you lose more!!
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So pretty! You look great and should be very proud of yourself!
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dawnj87- I started out just calorie counting using MFP. I have gradually added activity, but I must admit that I still do not have a regular workout schedule. I am working on being more consistent.
  • slp002
    slp002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try the couch to 5k, just google it.
  • mnqi
    mnqi Posts: 36
    Options
    great job.....50 lbs is such an accomplishment. Way to go.
  • ruthiestamos
    ruthiestamos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Awesome job!
  • deepartridge
    Options
    thats awesome....what an inspiration....i have 41 more to go to catch up with you...and BTW....your very pretty....*smile*
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I love success stories with pics! Nice work!
  • cathibme
    cathibme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful. thanks for the inspiration and motivation.
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Wonderful job! I am so glad you are dancing!
  • diggswood
    diggswood Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow - great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!