Hello to all...

Options
Hi, my name is Nicole and I am new here. Just looking for some friendly motivation. For a long time I have been yearning to go on the KLOVE Music Boat Cruise and this year thanks to a GREAT God, I was able to book our cabins last month for the 2011 cruise. A few years ago I lost alot of weight and looked great but due to a battle with depression/bipolar and a desk job I gained it all back. I just ordered the P90X system to see if I can make the weight disappear again before our cruise. I have 4 little boys that keep me very busy. I hope to meet people with the same values as me and make some great new weight loss friends. :)

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hey Nicole, Welcome! This site has very supportive people and really good ideas on how to make this life-style change. This is not a mere diet, but a life-long goal for health--which is how I have kept myself motivated.
    I use my grandson as my primary form of aerobic exercise. As you can see, he is a bundle of energy. He runs, I speed-walk. And he makes me laugh! ;)

I think you will enjoy this site. Nice talking with you. :drinker: (water)
  • gkelly58
    gkelly58 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! You at the right place for friends and support. I just put my first post on about an hour ago and I gotten about 15 replies of friendship and support! No matter what your battle is, we are here for you. Remember that!
    Gayla
  • Nikz99
    Nikz99 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks gals...My husband is planning on starting a workout program with me on Monday so I am hoping that between him and the friends i meet on here I can stay motivated.