Sexy yoga chicks REPORT!!!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    MAN I want to post a pic of my behind in my yoga pants. so. hard.

but dayum this thread turned into a big fat joke. literally. oh well nice try nutella boy. and last I remember men needed nothing to be on it to be licked off. just sayin'.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Like this????? :bigsmile:

But do you like Nutella?

hmmm not so much! I'm a peanut butter kinda girl :tongue:

crunchy or creamy?

crunchy forever. everyday. but you remember my eating nuts problem right? from your post?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    <--- No yoga pants right now *sad panda*
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

but dayum this thread turned into a big fat joke. literally. oh well nice try nutella boy. and last I remember men needed nothing to be on it to be licked off. just sayin'.

Not fair we all have to pay for his mistake... I don't even like Nutella!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Have at it!

nutellar.jpg

The thread was kinda awesome, until this pic....I laughed so hard....now this is epic. Probably the OPs real pic.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    ^^^ thats how i look after im done.......... nutella should sponser me!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

I will gladly accept pics of this sort in my inbox... just sayin'. :wink:
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    I haven't got a pic on yoga pants.. but I love yoga, and I like my butt :laugh:
  • lbdc05
    lbdc05 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Too funny! Today was my yoga day. :)

I bet it was babycakes....and I bet you were looking good!!! :bigsmile:

haha, I don't know about all that.
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    yogapants.jpg
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    For those that came to see sexy yogapants and instead got Nutella'd on if you use twitter checkout @GirlsInYogaPant

Enjoy!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ummm....i love my yoga pants...but i only want my boyfriend looking at my *kitten*...this *kitten* is not for sharing.
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    You go first :p
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity or vulgarity
    If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.