Looking for some FRIENDS :)

Options
Hey Everyone! I am starting over today!! Last year I started to lose weight and did a pretty good job, but life happened and I gained all my weight back. I'm pretty disappointed but I can't live in the past! Anyway not too long ago I found out that I actually have PCOS. So now my whole life made sense and even why I was feeling depressed and unmotivated at times. Well I'm trying something new this time. I'm going low carb and high protein as it is recommended to treat this syndrome. I'm looking for FRIENDS!! It would be great to connect with an awesome support group! I promise to also be positive and push you through as well :)) Will you be my amiga o amigo??

Replies

• nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I will support you the best that I can!
  • funnylida87
    Options
    :)
  • chamorita79
    chamorita79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also have PCOS so i know the woes of having it. I am not on a low carb diet myself but i log in every day usually and I am a great support.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I'm also looking to shed some pounds and tone up and be the best me I can be! :) We'll do this together, one day at a time!
  • Blossom447
    Options
    I'm pretty new here as well... Looking for some friendly faces to share the journey :) Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend <3
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me!!! :)
  • ozonenrhia1
    Options
    I sent you an add:) anyone else can add me too:)
  • anhellica2001
    anhellica2001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • TonieKirksey
    Options
    Man this app is pretty awesome!! I just joined today! And I am working at it ..... You are welcome to add me!! I like friends! :happy: how does one add!
  • rondakathleen
    rondakathleen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same difficulties! Yo-yo dieting! I get all gung-ho and do awesome, then I get tired and complacent and fall back into old habits. I would love for us to be an on-line team and keep each other motivated and accountable!:smile:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am starting over today!! Last year I started to lose weight and did a pretty good job, but life happened and I gained all my weight back. I'm pretty disappointed but I can't live in the past! Anyway not too long ago I found out that I actually have PCOS. So now my whole life made sense and even why I was feeling depressed and unmotivated at times. Well I'm trying something new this time. I'm going low carb and high protein as it is recommended to treat this syndrome. I'm looking for FRIENDS!! It would be great to connect with an awesome support group! I promise to also be positive and push you through as well :)) Will you be my amiga o amigo??

I used to work as a waitress. I could eat anything and never gained a pound. I was running circles around everyone else when I was 9 months pregnant....... The life happened, I gained 80 pounds when I was pregnant with the twins and never got back on track.

I love this site. Everyone has been SO encouraging. You can do it! I hope the new diet the doctor recommended does the trick for you