Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi. I am new to this site and I just started a cleanse which I am having a difficult time with. I love food, but I want to eat better and look better. I am on day 4 and I am down 6 pounds. I know the first 10 pounts are just water weight but the numbers on the scale are making me fell better already. Every morning I see the numbers go down makes me realize this is all worth it. There are times I want to break down and eat something I shouldn't and that is where I need a bit of support. I am also here for anyone who needs support as well.

Thank you

Replies

• mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you and motivate you along your journey. If u want to add me please do so. I'm here everyday.
  • anhellica2001
    anhellica2001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on the mobile version everyday :)
  • hjkcollins
    Options
    Would love to give support, this lifestyle change is a journey that we cannot look back but rather take one day at a time. That has been my story for the last 3 years, which resulted in me dropping 118 lbs and went from size 20/22 to 4 and the most important thing is feeling amazing. What type of cleanse are you doing? What are your goals you are trying to reach? I did a 21 day Beachbody ultimate reset cleanse and it was amazing clean eating and detoxifing my body, learned alot about clean eating and dropped 12.6 lbs and 9 inches in 3 weeks with no exercising.

If you are on facebook and would like motivation and inspiration friend request me ;)https://www.facebook.com/heidi.collins.39?ref=tn_tnmn

Keep up the great work ladies!!!
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    You can do this. I've been on for a year, and hit many bumps in the road. Believe in yourself, and take it one day at a time. You'll get there. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck.