starting Jillian's 30 day shred today

Absolutely loved it, it was over before I knew it and felt good after doing it. Who else is doing it?

Replies

• sbohio1
    sbohio1 Posts: 7
    I LOVE Jillian's 30 day shred! My only complaint is that I don't know how many calories it burns. Not a Jillian video issue... just my craziness :)
    Good Luck! The 2nd level is my personal fave!
  • kicknthisfat
    kicknthisfat Posts: 12 Member
    I'm actually about to go start it up right now. There is a website you can go to to calculate how many calories you burned... it takes into consideration how much you weigh. Not sure of the site, it's been a while since I looked - but I just googled "How can I find out how many calories I burned doing the 30 day shred" and it popped up. I'm actually serious this time about doing it... time to kick some fat!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    I'm actually almost done with it 3 more days but I love it
  • thedint
    thedint Posts: 4
    I did level 1 a few times with 3lb weights and i felt like it wasnt enough of a challenge so i went up to level 2 with 5lb weights. its my second day of doing it and i love it! its short sweet and kicks butt! i hate long workouts so this is perfect for me. good luck!
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    I finished it and I'm so glad that I did.
  • esmesmomma
    esmesmomma Posts: 17 Member
    I started over today. I actually did levels one and two last month but then went on vacation and had every intention of doing it but didnt:( So Day 1 Level 1 today-it was still tough but I'm glad I did it. I think I will be alternating days. 30 day shred one day and then spin class or some other video the next day...I just got my body media fit armband too so I'm excited to get moving!
    I wore my HRM last month and I burned just under 300 calories every time. I'm 5'8" and 212#. the equation Jillian recommended was about 100 calories short. just FYI.
  • three40one
    three40one Posts: 12 Member
    i just began it today and i feel utterly wiped out. it certainly makes me sorry for being fat and out of shape. seriously im typing by will power alone.