Newbie here!

Options
Hey guys, my name is Paul. I'm looking for people to follow on this message board. I may not be the most attractive guy showing off their fat body, but probably the best way to show it all off LOL.

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    At first I thought your pic was indecent, but then I noted your gender. Good luck.
  • MyExile
    MyExile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    At first I thought your pic was indecent, but then I noted your gender. Good luck.

^:laugh:

Name's Matt.
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • hjkcollins
    Options
    Welcome Paul and don't worry about attractive the important part is that you are taking control of your life and starting your journey. This has to be a lifestyle change and one that you need to ask yourself what is your WHY?? How bad do you want to get healthy and fit? What deamons must you fight through to get the results you want. My journey started November 2009, I weighed 255lbs and wore a size 20/22 and was in the worse shape of my life and ate everything unhealthy. Today, I am the healthiest I have been in 25 years and loss 118 lbs and in size 4.More importantly I feel FANTASTIC and you will too soon!! I am a beachbody coach paying it forward and guiding people towards a healthier fit lifestyle. Friend request me on here and if you have a facebook as well which I am more active on... https://www.facebook.com/heidi.collins.39?ref=tn_tnmn

Keep it going and NEVER GIVE UP!!! Heidi
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Paul. It takes a lot of courage to take an honest photo and post it like you did. I commend you for this. I have been on MFP for about a month-ish (consistently) and it has helped me stay motivated to my goals. I hope I can do the same for you. Feel free to add me any time and lets do this together :)
  • baltessteph
    Options
    Welcome Paul! Feel free to add me! It's a long road but totally worth it! I am 11 pounds down and even though that's not a lot, I feel so much better! Another plus with a much better diet and exercise is that I am sleeping better and the back pain I had before is gone. We can celebrate the little steps, and mfp is a great motivational tool.
  • galfan
    galfan Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome aboard...:smile:
  • LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to MFP! Hope you enjoy and achieve your goals! If you motivate me I will motivate you! Here we go. TIme to get healthy!
  • AnnR999
    AnnR999 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Can never have too many friends. Like many have said above, the important thing is that you have made the decision to take charge of "all of that" :bigsmile:

Good luck on your journey and you may friend me if you like

Ann
  • EazyEray
    EazyEray Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Paul. I'm looking for people to follow on this message board. I may not be the most attractive guy showing off their fat body, but probably the best way to show it all off LOL.

Hey Paul. Welcome! You're taking a great step in monitoring your nutrition! You can follow me. What kind of nutrition/fitness plan are you doing?
  • HuskerDanger
    Options

Hey Paul. Welcome! You're taking a great step in monitoring your nutrition! You can follow me. What kind of nutrition/fitness plan are you doing?

Well I have cut down on pop intake quite a bit. Try to limit to a can a day. I also try to avoid going out to eat as much as I can but it's tough.

I'm scheduled to meet with someone on Monday at a fitness club. Tell them my goals, what I want accomplished and such. Likely take a fitness test that morning. Not sure what to expect there.
  • sheri555
    sheri555 Posts: 38
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I love to encourage others! :) Laying it all out like that in a pic is very commendable, I'm still not ready to do that and I've been kicking around the site for like 10 months!!! So, bravo to you!!!!
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Wecome! Feel free to add me! I'm relatively new as well.
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and well done for having the balls to post an honest pic .. x
  • bryionak
    bryionak Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am five weeks in and still not willing to post a picture. Although you have me thinking about it. I wish I had started back when I was 25. I am 41 now with two kids. Luckily my wife is being super supportive. I'll send a friend request. I am having great success over the last 5 weeks, felling better, exercising about every day (was very sedentary), and have lost 8+ lbs.