What a difference 20 lbs makes!-Belly Photo

Options

Replies

• mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    that seriously looks like more than 20!!! You look fantastic.
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! and Dang!

Hard to believe that's just a 20 pound difference! It also makes me super excited because I'm 5'7" also. I'm 223 right now, and I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that I can look like you when I hit 190! :)

Great job, and thanks for sharing!

This!
    I am a similar size and would be stoked to look like you at 190!
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW Way to go! Thanks for sharing!
  • hnyb1212
    hnyb1212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am also 5'7 and weigh 190. I was feeling down because I haven't lost any weight this month but after seeing your photos it made me realize that it's not about the weight but more about inches! Thank you for posting your success photos!
  • blantondwb
    blantondwb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How are you getting such fantastic results? Please let us in on what you are doing because you look great!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Pkeenan1229
    Pkeenan1229 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome job girlie!!! you are a rockstar!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you every one! I truly appreciate all the amazing feedback and support!

For BLANTONDWB:
    I post every time I work out. I mostly walk, with some runninging as well (15 minute mile and half run, follwed by 45-60 minutes HIKING at a 15 incline at a 4 speed), and then I do this machine called The Arc. When I come home from the Planet Fitness, I spend 10-20 minutes doing swats with weights and then just free lifting 10 pound weights, and ocassionally crunches. I never post what I do at home because I don't do it 100% of the time. I only post my gym workout. Hope this helps!
  • tamoune
    tamoune Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great, can't wait til i am out of the 200's...even if it's 199.9...lol
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    wow that is a major difference.
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    That is so incredible!!! It looks like so much more than 20lbs!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Would love to know exactly what you are doing.. I started at 181, stuck at 166 and my tummy isn't that flat like yours.. :( any tips would be appreciated
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! OH goodness!!! Thats FANTASTIC! Thats pretty awesome!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    You look amazing, good Job!
  • doclu
    doclu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats. I just lost 20lbs but I can't tell the difference. Thank you for the motivation. :)
  • Grin71
    Grin71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this!

We are the same height and the same starting weight,... but you have worked a damned sight harder than i have for your loss. Fab work.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ****BLUSHING***** Thanks all!
  • LaurenLPitt
    LaurenLPitt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you looks amazing! nice work
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job, amazing progress. You look even less than what you say you are............your looking fabulous.
    Wishing you all the best in your goal accomplishments.
  • jasmine_jarvis
    Options
    You look incredible! Keep working hard! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!