Looking for new friends! Several hundred pounds to loose.

Options
remaines
remaines Posts: 15 Member
Hi! Reaching out to find some new friends and followers....hoping to spread support and kindness. Have lost 81 pounds and have many, many more to loose. Let's help each other!

Rhonda

Replies

• rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your journey! It's tough, but you're worth it!!!

~Kelly
  • remaines
    Options
    Thank you, darling...that's much appreciated!
  • sghcab051411
    sghcab051411 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOU are worth it!! Keep up the good work! You can do this! I'll add you. I have quite a bit of weight to lose myself. Could always use support and motivation!
  • AnbayRN
    AnbayRN Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too...have much weight to lose...let's keep at it!!
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HEY! I am right there with you! Congrats on your great success so far!!! :) Feel free to friend me if you like, I am on here A LOT!!! Let's do this!!!
  • mizchubby69
    Options
    Well done 81 pounds is a lot of weight. i have lost 52 and also have a looong way to go, I will send you a request.:flowerforyou:
  • XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi Rhonda! You are off to a great start!! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • kellyvwhiteside
    kellyvwhiteside Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Rhonda keep going, you can do it.... I am on the same journey with pounds to go... add me :)
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey Rhonda - add me to the long list of those who are inspired by your weight loss so far. I guess I'll stop whining now about needing to loose 50 lbs. :o)
  • vicryan69
    vicryan69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are all worth it! We just have to keep the goal in mind and the Lord Jesus by our side and we will have no trouble reaching our goal weight. Yes, we will have to be patient and work hard. With each other giving encouragement and having faith in the Lord, how could we fail. I will add you as a friend.
  • ninessential
    Options
    Aww welcome :) Just sent you a FR. You can do it! :)
  • remaines
    Options
    Thanks everybody!