Wii Workouts

Options
I was wanting to know who all has done the Wii workouts? And which ones did you like? Which ones did you hate? And what results did you get from them? We are thinking about getting a Wii fit for the house. Any tips are welcome!!

*AMANDA*

Replies

• shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have one and I LOVE it!! I have had very good success with it and I would defintely recommend the EA Active, the Wii Fit Plus games are great and also the Just Dance is a great one that more than one person can do and it's sooo much fun!! You should defintely get it you won't regret it!!:bigsmile:
  • dee_sea_tea
    dee_sea_tea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any of the WII fit games, but I do play the sports resort, and my favorite is Just Dance, it's fun plus you move a LOT
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports and I really like them all.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii Fit/ Wii Fit Plus. LOL I just got done doing 30 mins of Free step areobics. I love the super hula hoop, free step, rhythm boxing, free run are my favorites. I work out on it everyday. The scale is on par with my doctors office so I dont have to remember to add 5 pounds to my WI. I cant say that I have had results before because I never watched what I ate. Hope this helps. Good Luck
  • Emzily
    Emzily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the wii fit plus and LOVE it! I just got the Jillian Michaels game - I haven't gotten to play it lots yet, but it's a good workout. Definitely worth it for the games - they make it more fun when you can't get out.
  • bpesano
    bpesano Posts: 7
    Options
    We LOVE our Wii! We have the Wii Fit Plus. We weigh in before breakfast every day, to get a "true" weight for the day, and then work out when we get home at night. I enjoy the Rhythm Boxing and the Advance Step for aerobics, and also a lot of the yoga. The yoga is tougher than I thought it would be but I am a lot more limber now because of it, and my back bothers me less, and it's pretty enjoyable and relaxing. I do some of the strength training, and it's pretty effective. I HATE the lunge, but I make myself do it often because it really does work! :wink:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I was wanting to know who all has done the Wii workouts? And which ones did you like? Which ones did you hate? And what results did you get from them? We are thinking about getting a Wii fit for the house. Any tips are welcome!!

*AMANDA*

Wii totally rocks!
  • marlenia
    marlenia Posts: 33
    Options
    I LOVE the wii! We have the Wii Fit Plus and the Biggest Loser. It is a lot of fun and a great way to see your results. The part I love the most is it can be fun and a GREAT way to sweat off some calories! You are able to set goals and it reminds you when you are 'being bad'. :D
  • angelae39
    angelae39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have Gold's Gym Cardio for the Wii and EA Active and I feel like I get a good workout from both of them.