Looking for friends for support and motivation

Options
Hello Everyone. I haven't been on my fitness pal in a while. I always seem to do good for a month and then go right back to my old self and eat all kind of junk. I am going to be starting fresh right at this moment. I will go home after work today and weight myself to find out how much I weigh. I hope I am not heavier than 240 lbs. I need to lose weight badly. I am so unhealthy at 5'3" around 240 lbs. My body can't take this anymore. I already have high blood pressure medicine I am taking and my heart goes into A-Fib. I need to stop before I die when or these days or get a stroke or heart attack. I am only 38 years old. I shouldn't be like this. I got so out of hand after I had my kids 16 years ago. This is going to end now. I would really appreciate any comments or even friend me as I could use all the support

Replies

• angelarobinson71
    angelarobinson71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    lets do it together
  • kimbatwl
    kimbatwl Posts: 7
    Options
    i hear ya on the good times then bad. I had actually lost 140 pounds but with poor coping skills and life stressors it creeps on little by litte. talk about a creeper... anyway when I am on track and keeping an honest account of food intake and exercise i keep telling myself, one meal at a time, one day at a time and plan plan plan then plan again when those bumps in the road occur. I am hear for Ya. kimba
  • delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Seems like you've reached your decision point - crisis point. I'm happy that you are choosing to do this rather than having a crisis of circumstance (i.e. stroke or heart attack). Start with what you want, rather than what you don't want. Feel free to add me. I've logged daily for 35 days. I could also use the support.