Reasonable Goal: Lose 5 pounds with me this month!

Options
My friends are quickly disappearing off MFP...I'm looking for people who log daily!

My end goal is to feel good about myself and get back to my pre-pregancy weight!

Wanna join me?

Replies

• ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose a bit more than that in April but happy to join. FR sent!
  • bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sure, let's do this. I need to drop that last five.
  • acollis1
    acollis1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to do better than 5 but I am in! I have been looking for new friends since mine were disappearing too! Feel free to add me, I log daily! Going to Florida the end of June time to stop messin' around :)
  • SharonReitsma
    SharonReitsma Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in...and I'm looking for new friends. Friend requests sent to you all!! lets do this.
  • Tavysh
    Tavysh Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of doing the opposite right now and put on weight instead of drop it, but I'm always willing to support someone's goals. Feel free to add if you'd like.
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We have a group competing to lose 3% this month. We all log daily and cheer each other on. You would be welcome to join out little group.
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ok Great I'm in!!! I need a change up!!!! even though I need to loose a bit more than that but I'll start there!!! YAY!!!
  • shaupt87
    shaupt87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 1 lb down so far in April :)
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 5 is my low set goal, hoping for 8!
  • PrincessZayy
    PrincessZayy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too. I haven't been on here for long so that will help. I will gladly join you in losing 5 pounds this month! :)
  • ladyillusionist
    ladyillusionist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie, but I'd love to join in. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs, but will be happy if I lose at least 10. I'll send a friend request once I figure out how to. LOL :)
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll play along. I'm looking to lose 20lbs by July 1st. On 1Apr i weighed in @ 221, so this will be a great motivator.