Master Cleanse (3 day only!)

Options
I know there are some people who hate the master cleanse, but I have had success with it kickstarting my heathy eating habits, I am doing it the next 3 days if anyone wants to join me.

Replies

• ace89002
    ace89002 Posts: 2
    Options
    What are you doing for the cleanse?
  • teresaforeman91
    teresaforeman91 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What is the master cleanse? :)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I know there are some people who hate the master cleanse, but I have had success with it kickstarting my heathy eating habits, I am doing it the next 3 days if anyone wants to join me.

Not to nitpick, but if you had success you wouldn't have to do it again. Just eat healthily overall. Keep it simple.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You want to kickstart healthy eating habits by drinking water, lemon juice and red pepper for three days....:huh: That will work.....
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Its a lemonde, water, and caynee pepper mixture. You only drink it for 30 days and you do salt water flushes in the morning

And actually, smartbutt - I had a miscarriage and have been emotionally eating, I have had success with it, it kick started a 30 pound weight loss about 10 months ago.
  • donna1432
    donna1432 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Be careful cleansing like that and doing certain things to trick your body could cause liver and kidney issues..
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    What are you cleansing?
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    Its cleans out your colon, I don't know about the 'toxin detox' part, but I know that if at the end of 3 days my bowel movements are clear (liquid stool from swf) , you can't tell me those aren't results. Its nice to know I'm not backed up! :)
  • iWaffle
    Options
    Its cleans out your colon, I don't know about the 'toxin detox' part, but I know that if at the end of 3 days my bowel movements are clear (liquid stool from swf) , you can't tell me those aren't results. Its nice to know I'm not backed up! :)

So you do this till you get diarrhea? I don't understand why you would want this.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i tried this for 2 weeks. lost 25 lbs. was unhealthy. gained it right back. On the upside my innards were nice and clean.
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Love the Master Cleanse!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

By the end of three days your bowel movements are clear BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING BUT WATER in your stomach or bowels.....That is the result of starvation/malnutrition/no solid food or ANY nutrition....
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I kickstarted my healthy eating by starting to eat healthy. But good luck to you.
  • kindasortachewy
    Options
    By the end of three days your bowel movements are clear BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING BUT WATER in your stomach or bowels.....That is the result of starvation/malnutrition/no solid food or ANY nutrition....
    [/quote]

EXACTLY! - Nothing left in your bowel, some people of pounds of fecal matter stuck in the bowel at any given time. If you've ever done a salt water flush (on or off the cleanse) you can see how true that is!
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Have we ever managed to successfully talk down an OP from doing one of these stupid things???

Have fun pooping water or whatever OP sounds like a blast
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I kickstarted my healthy eating by starting to eat healthy. But good luck to you.

Same here!
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    How much of each ingredient do you use? Does it taste good?
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    *shakes head*
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Have we ever managed to successfully talk down an OP from doing one of these stupid things???

Have fun pooping water or whatever OP sounds like a blast

Technically, it would be a squirt.
  • iWaffle
    Options
    EXACTLY! - Nothing left in your bowel, some people of pounds of fecal matter stuck in the bowel at any given time.

This cleanse community seems to be way to obsessed with poop.