Tired of people making fun of me because of my fanny pack

Options
ZeroWoIf
ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
I squat with my fanny pack, curl with fanny pack, and I jog with my fanny pack. What is SO FREAKING WRONG WITH WEARING A FANNY PACK DAMMIT?

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I read a post earlier where you lose your man card for that. I'm sorry to break the news to you :p
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Get used to it.
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fanny packs are hot.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I squat with my fanny pack, curl with fanny pack, and I jog with my fanny pack. What is SO FREAKING WRONG WITH WEARING A FANNY PACK DAMMIT?

They're only fanny packs when women wear them. When men do they're manny packs! LOL
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Best laugh I've had all day!...you rock bro!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    If you wear a fanny pack for too long, your penis falls off.

This is good news for me, though, because I sprouted a penis when I stopped lifting pink weights. So, I plan on wearing a fanny pack when it starts to become noticeable.
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Ugh, totally know what you mean, it's like the grief people give me for wearing overalls. I'm like, *****!! Overalls ain't never gone outta style!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Ugh, totally know what you mean, it's like the grief people give me for wearing overalls. I'm like, *****!! Overalls ain't never gone outta style!

You should wear your overalls with a fanny pack and a visor hat. Talk about stylish!
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Fanny meaning "vagina" in British English always makes these threads seem very strange to me!
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fanny pack screams " This man has not been laid in years."
    And yes, your man card is irrevocably revoked the second you put one on.
    Hate to break it to you.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Fanny meaning "vagina" in British English always makes these threads seem very strange to me!

Exactly I was just thinking this, it has totally different meaning in Australia and Britain etc than it does in The US :laugh: :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Exactly I was just thinking this, it has totally different meaning in Australia and Britain etc than it does in The US :laugh: :laugh:

I was just going to say that..lmao.
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    What? You need a place to put your tampons?
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Fanny packs are hot.

:flowerforyou:
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm the girl that was making fun of fanny pack on last thread....but the guy in salad works had like a flash light, mini tool combo, key chains,ect attached to his, it made noise as he walked, and he was wearing a vanilla ice t shirt ,,,,,,,
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I wonder how fanny came to refer to the "fah-gina" over on that side of the pond?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I went out to a bar and brought my S.P.I. belt for my inhaler. I was terrified that someone would discover it and I'd be forever known as Fanny Pack Girl.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Just tell them it's where the voices said to stash your gun :)
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics.
    I agree!!!!!!
    Pics of fanny pack please!!!!!!!!