Critique Me!!!

Options
So, I just completed day 18 of the 30 day shred and although my wieight hasn't changed a lot I have toned up. I got so huge pregnant and my stomach has been so stretched out.. I don't know how to get my pics on this page bc I'm using my phone. If you want to critique me go to my profile and view the bikini pics I just posted. This is my bikini that I used to wear when I was 120 and now I'm 140! :( but I'm working to get it off!!!

Replies

• Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not even anything mean? Haha dang!
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Gosh anybody gonna talk to me?!? Haha
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I cant really see them.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pictures.
  • Lori0534
    Options
    They are in my profile. Don't know how to post them on this page from my phone.
  • haleyjester
    haleyjester Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well I see them there I just cant make them big enough to really see whats up.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What are you trying to achieve with this thread?
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Actually, you rock that bikini.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I think you look great!! :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    The only valid suggestions are taking better pics and learning how to add them. Then you'll get all the feedback without commenting on your own post so many times.
  • DandelionCupcakes
    DandelionCupcakes Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    They're too small for me to see- but from what I can see you look gorgeous!
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well I see them there I just cant make them big enough to really see whats up.

this ^^^
  • cindybpitts
    cindybpitts Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    From what I can see, you look great...
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    The only valid suggestions are taking better pics and learning how to add them. Then you'll get all the feedback without commenting on your own post so many times.

:noway:
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

As for how to upload pictures, use an image sharing site, like imugr.com.

You upload the picture from your computer, resize it to fit the message boards (there's an option there), and then copy the link it gives you for the picture.

Once you have done that, paste your link on here and add:

[ img ] (link goes here) [ / img ]

Without any spaces included. Then you're all set!
  • TroyM68
    TroyM68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time believing you are only 5'2"...... You must be all muscle! Keep doing what you're doing until you see what you are looking for in the mirror!
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Never been any taller than 5'2"! Ha barely there! I've been an athlete all of my life. I guess I want really trying to accomplish anything??? Why do other people post pics? I just would like some true feedback... Like, "lower abs need work so do this"... People saying I like nice makes me feel good... But I think folks are just being nice! But thank you for the compliments and if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to add! I'll try to use a photo site to upload straight to here.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

:noway:

Um, what? She asked if it looks like 30ds is helping her tone -- without decent pictures and knowing how to make them appear (or at least link to them) it's really hard to say anything about how she is doing. She commented 10 minutes after she posted this, then 15 or 20 after that wondering why she'd heard nothing -- to get responses she would need a post that is easier to comment on in the first place.

She wasn't asking if she looked good or was bangable -- which is what the noways should be saved for. To get honest critiques and advice we'd need more info. That's all.
  • Lori0534
    Options
    Well, I am trying to use my photobucket, but I can't get anything to show up. Any suggestions???