First day on myfitnesspal!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and today is my first day on this calorie counter. I tried a different one and I was doing great for about 2 weeks but got out of the habit :/ if anyone has any good tips to help stay on track or good clean eating recipes or cookbooks please let me know!!! I'm still learning and every bit of information helps so much! :)

Replies

• Bug2love
    Bug2love Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ashley!

I like to use Cooking Light Recipes. Most of them are already on MFP so it saves time. Hope your doing well so far. Feel free to add me in you need some motivation!
  • merritt2013r
    Options
    Hi Ashley!

I'm fairly new too. The best way to keep up is fill in your food log everyday! At night, in the morning the day after, whatever fits into your busy schedule. I'm new to this whole weight loss scene. I love recipes from Eating Well. They have a whole new spring menu right now. If I find anything else helpful I'll pass it your way. Good luck!

Rena
  • whozurdaddy101
    Options
    What works for me is repetitive meals that I enjoy. Find a meal that's easy to make, is healthy, and that you wouldn't mind eating every night. Have a few of these meals, then switch them up for a meal you usually have at night or whatever. Switch the meals around weekly if you want. I have found that trying to "find" something to eat results in frustration...so with repetitive meals you remove that frustration.
  • heartasloudaslions
    heartasloudaslions Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey ashley! :) i started the other day as well! ;) doing well so far! i'm Kate! nice to meet youuuu
  • EazyEray
    EazyEray Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Ashley and today is my first day on this calorie counter. I tried a different one and I was doing great for about 2 weeks but got out of the habit :/ if anyone has any good tips to help stay on track or good clean eating recipes or cookbooks please let me know!!! I'm still learning and every bit of information helps so much! :)

Welcome aboard Ashley! I started on here when I started Power 90 and never looked back. I do my best to eat mostly whole foods (obviously processed foods are hard to entirely avoid, but do what I can) and have had great results. I couldn't have done it without the help/accountability. Feel free to follow