30 day shred info?

Options
Okay, so I was thinking about doing the 30 day shred, but have NO idea how to do it. Ha. Ive never read anything about it, or have any experience with it.

Have any of you done it? Was it successful? How successful? Is it worth it?

Do you have to follow a certain meal plan?

Any tips/advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, maybe steer me in the correct direction to get started? Should I purchase the DVD? Is it online?
Gah!

I dont know anything :P

Replies

• khayashi80
    khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am on day 24 of the 30 day shred. If you go to you tube and enter 30 day shred, you can find level 1. Start there and see what you think. You can also google 30 day shred meal plan and find it online for free. I really like it, each workout is only 20 min, but you work hard. It's 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. You do 3 circuits. All you need is some hand weights, a mat (if on a hard surface), and some tennis shoes (to soften the moves). I have been enjoying it. Given how much I've lost, it's difficult to see the tummy results, but my arms look really good! Good luck!
  • LeeLeeLooLoo51812
    LeeLeeLooLoo51812 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Do you HAVE to follow the meal plan to get the results? Or if I just stay in my calorie budget (1500) would I still get the same results since I'm doing the workouts?
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17. I eat 1400-1500 and have lost 13" and 6.2lbs. Totally worth it.
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17. I eat 1400-1500 and have lost 13" and 6.2lbs. Totally worth it.

That's awesome, when did you start losing? I'm on day 5 today and I don't feel I've lost much so far. I have a lot of water weight.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I lost no scale weight till day 9-10. But inches lost what is what really matters with the shred:)