Make a goal for tomorrow...

Options
I've decided to make mini goals everyday, something manageable that I can achieve. I'm writing them in my diary in the notes bit at the bottom of my diary - I mark them off too. Please use this idea if you like it :3

I'm going to Wales for the weekend tomorrow on a Hen weekend, so my goal is to eat what I have planned to eat at Nandos (quarter chicken, corn and salad).

What's your goal for tomorrow?

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Fruit for dessert instead of chocolate, I do this all the time too. Todays was to not buy any clearance Easter candy, I succeeded!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Tuesday I will get back on the wagon that doesn't exist. That is my goal.
  • aimeelouise79
    aimeelouise79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like this idea too, I love little goals to keep me focussed and accountable! I'm only just starting my day here in the UK, so I'm going to make one for today too! My dad always brings us all home some sweets or chocolate on a Friday night, so I'm going to make my goal be asking for a diet dr pepper instead of chocolate!
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My goal for tomorrow is to go for a walk after studying. Then if I really don't feel like it, I can come home after 10 minutes - the part where I have to get off the couch, put my outdoor clothes on and walk out the door is the hardest.
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have had trouble exercising on weekends at bfs since my gym is 80 miles away, so this week the new Wii Fit will come into action and my goal is to do a minumum of 30 mins on Friday/Saturday/Sunday
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I need to make a goal to not make so many goals lol I have been getting carried away with goal setting lately and I make so many goals that its hard for me to achieve them all, there just aren't enough hours in the day, and then I get stressed. So less goals for me lol
  • Newerjen
    Newerjen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Help hubby clean out the garage and make an exercise corner....and use it :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Organize, list, and pack all my donations (tons of stuff from not just myself, but friends and family all dropped off at my place.) Then I need to contact the charity for a pick up time. I've had everything gathered in the spare room for months but just haven't got up the will to get it moving! Every time I think about tackling all that stuff I just go run 10 miles instead. It's so much easier...Shame on me! :embarassed:
  • newlifeforlucas
    Options
    This is such a good idea, thank you! Tomorrow my goal will be not to drink any alcohol when I go out