Big Hello from a Newbee from the UK

Options

Replies

• niki7g
    niki7g Posts: 41
    Options
    Morning .. from sunny Cambridgeshire .... hope you enjoy this site and find it as helpful as I do .. good luck on your journey! xx
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    Hi from milton keynes,,,good luck xx
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP! I'm from Wales !

This is a fantastic support group and I hope you enjoy everything it has to offer
  • Chrissie_B
    Chrissie_B Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi from Lancashire . I joined this week too..its great :-) :flowerforyou:
  • terrijayne
    terrijayne Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5 days on here for me! its an awesome site. feel free to add me to friends
  • Harbs71
    Harbs71 Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW.. Thanks everyone !! Have had a 'mooch' around the site and it looks cool. Let's see if this is the motivation and 'kick up the butt' I desperately need. I've not not had chocolate for 110 hours and 12 minutes (since 8pm Sunday) and want to chew my arm off :laugh:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    hi from buuuuuuuuuurrrrmingham!!
    brilliant website Im sure you will love it
    Ben
  • griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you from the Isle of Wight
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Going 'cold turkey' is one way to control your love of chocolate. If you cannot limit chocolate use, then keeping away from it is probably a very good decision on your part.

Dark chocolate is an antioxidant and also helps wake up our endorphins--feel-good chemicals. People on this site may have healthy suggestions on how to get a small amount of chocolate in your weekly diet without overdoing. That is what is great about this site.

Oh... I'm from Dover (Delaware). Welcome!

:drinker: (water)
  • MikeRay
    MikeRay Posts: 47
    Options
    It does get easier with time. Keep it up your doing great.
  • granmalaura
    granmalaura Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi from sunny Clacton on Sea. Its a good site. I kept in touch with it whilst in Florida for 1 month recently and managed to keep my weight stable despite all the temptations. So believe me if I can do it anybody can.

good luck
  • roxybaby87
    Options
    Hi from London, i'm new on here too, it's my second day but i'm already loving it!!

Good luck
  • bombus
    bombus Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny London! This is a great site! I hear you on the chocolate, I've been off the stuff for a month now and it does get easier. Especially when you calculate how many calories you need to burn down the gym to work it off. A great leveller! Good luck and welcome! :smile:
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Hello from Worcester - home of the famous sauce (which is VERY low calorie! ;-) )

You have found a great place to lose weight - constant support and motivation and the friendliest bunch of people ever!

Good luck on your journey :-)
  • princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Sunny East Anglia! Hope you stay with us all!
  • mookiemoomoo
    mookiemoomoo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi from sheffield its great site you will get all you need on here some great people
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Loving all the UK hellos! Here's mine. Hello from Northern Ireland!! :)
  • Saloule
    Saloule Posts: 19
    Options
    Oooooh, I'm from Northern Ireland too! Didn't know there were so many people from the UK on here!