90 days in...from 292 to 238!

This is me at my highest weight in Oct 2012...

meoct_zpseb49f80a.jpg

This is me, January 1, 2013, the first day of the Biggest Loser Contest at the gym....ignore the cruddy clothes....I wasn't prepared to get my picture taken :) (p.s.) I won 3rd place in the contest.)

DSCN0494_zpsea481505.jpg

And here I am today...I went the salon today and got a mani/pedi to reward myself for my success so far! I have about 63 more pounds to go but I'm getting there. I've went from a size 24 to a size 18. Bra size from a 42D to a 38D and shirts from a 3x to XL/L.

I did this by joining the gym, watching what I eat, and tracking it all on MFP!

DSCF0478_zps5d9a088a.jpg

DSCF0477_zps544c1e8f.jpg

DSCF0481_zps1ba8513e.jpg

Replies

• nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    You look great, hoping I can do the same thing my SW was 302 and my CW is 286 and my first mini goal is 238, that is what I weighed when I got pregnant 19 years ago. After that we we see where it leads but I am up for the challenge and I love that I am seeing results like this from others on here. It makes me want to keep up all the hard work. Congratulations to you!!!
  • Shawnzgirl78
    Shawnzgirl78 Posts: 148 Member
    The determination and motivation to do what you have so far is incredible! Keep it up!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    You are swimming in those jeans. Time to go shopping! Congrats on your huge loss!
  • Amazing work, doll! You've got this! Once you determine that you're going to do this for you? There's nothing that can hold you back!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Holy smokes! That is some crazy weight loss in a short amount of time! Nicely done, you're doing great!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Looking great! Keep up the good work. You are providing optimism for others.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Awesome job girl! You look wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    wow congrats you are doing fantastic.
  • That is awesome. What a great accomplishment!!!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks! I'm proud so far!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Actually... these are new jeans :) just got them a few weeks ago :)
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Thanks! I'm proud so far!

You should be! That is a huge difference!

Well done!
  • Kayla_292to165
    AND..I figured out how to do the pictures JUDD:)
  • You look incredible!
  • Wow! You've done great things in a short time! Congrats and keep it up :smile:
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    congrats! You look great! :)
  • Great job!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    wow you've done fantastic!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    That's a crazy amount in such a short time! Keep going strong and congrats on 3rd place!
  • Shopkins1978
    Shopkins1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic. Congrats!!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Great job! That's such a fantastic loss for 90 days.

I love the picture of you and your family surrounded by all the leaves. It's a great photo.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Fabulous! Great loss, you look great!
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    You are doing GREAT! Awesome job!!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Look at you go... I love the hair change and yes you need some clothes love you are falling out of yours Congrats thats never a bad thing. You are awesome please stay here the next pounds may come off slower but its gonna be so worth it. Id give anything for 60 pounds in 90 days. Hang on to them all! thanks so much for sharing
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Actually... these are new jeans :) just got them a few weeks ago :)

Looks like you're ready for new ones again!!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is amazing. You are such an inspiration to others and your family. So glad I came across you on MFP today. Have a great weekend.
  • ShauniePooh
    ShauniePooh Posts: 37 Member
    Wow you look so good and so much younger. It's true, I'm convinced, that weight puts on serious AGE. Keep up the great work! I am so proud of you. Be blessed!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!