exercise

Options
My schedule makes it hard to find time to do anything during the week. I work till 9 and don't get home till 10pm. after making dinner, my boyfriend gets home about midnight and then we head to the gym for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm trying to decide on whether I should list my exercise on that day or put it as the next day. I pretty much go right to bed when we get home, have to be up by 10. I don't eat all my calories during the day once I add my exercise at night! And there is no way I'm eating 800 calories before I go to bed lol. I don't always do the same exercises either. Any thoughts would be helpful

Replies

• slywldgirl
    Options
    My schedule makes it hard to find time to do anything during the week. I work till 9 and don't get home till 10pm. after making dinner, my boyfriend gets home about midnight and then we head to the gym for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm trying to decide on whether I should list my exercise on that day or put it as the next day. I pretty much go right to bed when we get home, have to be up by 10. I don't eat all my calories during the day once I add my exercise at night! And there is no way I'm eating 800 calories before I go to bed lol. I don't always do the same exercises either. Any thoughts would be helpful
  • cwilson715
    cwilson715 Posts: 130
    Options
    Hey ~ I know that is says to add the calories but I don't I haven't for a week and half I havent had any issues. I am on a program that you only get 1200 calories a day no matter how much exercising you do. It's kinda extreme but thats how I do it!

69451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

1st Goal: 165 By My Daughter's 1st Birthday
    2nd Goal: 140 By My Husband's Birthday
    Ultimate Goal: To Be a size 6
  • slywldgirl
    Options
    Thanks, I haven't been eating those extra calories either. hopefully It won't hurt anything.