rough morning

Options
anyone else have those mornings where you put something on, look at yourself in the mirror and think "ugh". and then you change, and change again, and change again...and you just feel worse every time??? I had a great run/work out this morning and getting dressed for the day just totally ruined how good I felt. it's a crappy feeling and it makes it soooo hard to be patient!

Replies

• jems11021
    jems11021 Posts: 23
    Options
    I hear yeah the way my clothes fit is one of the reason why I am trying to lose wieght dont get discouraged. One of the things I have in my closet are my pre baby jeans. They are my favorite and everytime I have a frustrating clothes day I just remiond myself what I am working for and how good I feel in those jeans. Good luck.
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I too have had those mornings. And I could have been doing great that week, lost weight, and still for some reason when I am dressing that morning I look in the mirror and think OMG I look soooo fat. Then I staert feeling fat and I just keep changing and making things worse. So then I have to sit down, take some deep breaths, and tell myself that I am not that fat, and it is prolly just all in my mind that morning. Sometimes it helps if I get on the scale just to see in numbers that I really am not gaining weight by the second with each addittional outfit.

This prolly isn't much help, but at least you know you are not the only one. :)

Tomorrow will be better!
  • 194Days
    194Days Posts: 16
    Options
    that helps... good idea about sitting down, taking a few breaths and getting myself back to reality... thank you :flowerforyou: