Fitness DVD suggestions for small living.

Options
Hi,

I am basically looking for a fitness DVD that doesn't require loads of room as I live in a very small apartment. Most DVD's require a large clear room, so it put's me off... any suggestions out there? Something quite fun would be good also, because I lose concentration pretty easily if it's repetitive.

Maybe I'm asking for too much...

X

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    I just got the biggest loser weight loss yoga with Bob Harper DVD and I absolutely love it! You can customize your workouts by choosing from warm up level 1 (20 min), level 2 (15 min), level 3 (20 min) cool down. You can add as many or as few as you like. And it's a really good workout! It also makes me feel great! All you need is enough room to lay out straight.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I am using the Biggest Loser last chance work out...so fat (Not to week 3 yet) you don't need much room and not a lot of equip. needed (just strechy bands or pair of dumbbells)...it has different levels of workouts...a lot of people are also using the Biggest Loser 30 Day shred (but I don't have it) and they are very reasonalbly priced and available at any local dept. store.....anyway, just a suggestion, hope these help!! :happy:
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just found a great video and It's my favorite. It's the "Biggest Loser: 30 Day Jump Start" it's 5 10-minute workouts, so if you don't have a lot of time it's great! All you need is a medicine ball and some weights. You'll really enjoy it!
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    30 day shred jillian michaels. it is awesome and doesn't require a lot of room. She moves you along so fast that you don't have time to be bored. Good Luck!!!
  • jems11021
    jems11021 Posts: 23
    Options
    30 minute shred Jillian Michaels
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM! I have a small square of carpet w/ padding set up in my basement and its all you need - no equipment required!

Sooo many people even do this workout in their TV room with their coffee tables still in place as shown in the multiple of videos people take of themselves on youtube so you should be fine.

My sister and I did CE both together at my cottage and that wasn't a huge space.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM! I have a small square of carpet w/ padding set up in my basement and its all you need - no equipment required!

Sooo many people even do this workout in their TV room with their coffee tables still in place as shown in the multiple of videos people take of themselves on youtube so you should be fine.

My sister and I did CE both together at my cottage and that wasn't a huge space.

Yes! I second TJ - I don't have a huge living room either and it works just fine. Turbo Jam is definitely one of if not my favorite workout!