Skinny Jeans (Again!)

Options
GumbyAnne
GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
I am back down into the 170's (and in my smallest jeans) for the third time inthe last 12 months. Both of the other times I drifted back into the 180's again.

Not this time, I say!

I only want to lose 15 more and I can do it!

Replies

• johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    You CAN do this! Getting as far as you've gotten, you should be incredibly proud! And since you've made it this far, we all know you can keep on keepin' on ;) Congratulations, and best of luck!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Yes we can!

I have the same weight loss goal.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Congratulations!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am also a 170's - 180's drifter. I tried on a pair of my "skinny" pants this morning. They are still snug, but I got those suckers on and buttoned. What a great feeling! About 5 more pounds or so and I am wearing them somewhere, anywhere, but I am wearing them. Congratulations on your skinny jeans.
  • janet67
    janet67 Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations for getting into your "skinny jeans"
    I had clothing in my closet from size 4 to size 12. (Sad, isn't it ) When we moved recently, I tossed the 4s and 6s. At my age (61), I doubt I'll ever be a 6 again. I kept the 8s. My goal is to go from 170 (I'm at 158 now) to 125-130.
  • tinashahgholi
    Options
    Congratulations! You are awesome and an inspiration to all of us! Best of luck! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! You've already gotten so far! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!