30 Day Shred Results

Options
Hi, I'm hoping you guys can help me motivate my Fiance to stick with the 30 day shred, I know that it works so I am fully on board but he doesn't think he will get great results.

We are on day 4 of level 1 right now.

Please can you share your success stories (with pictures if possible) to show him what is achievable?

Or if you know of any links could you post them here?

Thanks!!

Replies

• brandinicole2010
    brandinicole2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My girlfriends and I are both on day 4 level 1 as well. I did this video last year around this time and lost 17lbs doing it. I was eating clean and also running/walking a couple of miles a day. I will post pictures when I get home of my before and afters.. You really do get results if you just stick with it and watch what you eat. Also I use a preworkout drink to help me keep my energy up. There are a lot of times when I don't want to stop working out because of it. LOL
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    There are some amazing success stories on here with pics that should motivate him. I'm on Day 5 and have already lost an inch in my stomach. Did you both take your measurements?
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am level 2 day 2 today. I have lost a total of 3.5 inches all around from one stage. Take into account I am already a fair way down in my weight loss so I don't have as many lbs and inches to loose. I am in the toning stage. I have not lost any real weight so far but look different already.
  • hopelorel
    hopelorel Posts: 51
    Options
    I am also on day 4 level 1. I already see my body changing and I am down almost a whole % of body fat.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am also on day 4 level 1. I already see my body changing and I am down almost a whole % of body fat.

how do you measure this?
  • bangersnmash1990
    Options
    My girlfriends and I are both on day 4 level 1 as well. I did this video last year around this time and lost 17lbs doing it. I was eating clean and also running/walking a couple of miles a day. I will post pictures when I get home of my before and afters.. You really do get results if you just stick with it and watch what you eat. Also I use a preworkout drink to help me keep my energy up. There are a lot of times when I don't want to stop working out because of it. LOL

Wow 17lbs is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration - we will be incorporating running into it aswell and hoping to eat better though we still have easter chocolate lying about which is so tempting!

How many days a week are you doing it this time? We are going for 5 days a week - we can keep eachother posted on how it is going on this thread if you like?
  • bangersnmash1990
    Options
    There are some amazing success stories on here with pics that should motivate him. I'm on Day 5 and have already lost an inch in my stomach. Did you both take your measurements?

Well done on the inch in 5 days! That's great, I'd love to lose inches on my stomach it's my main trouble area! We haven't taken measurements but we took some before pictures yesterday so if he can stick with it then I'm sure he will be amazed by the difference and then I can get him in to 'ripped in 30'!
  • bangersnmash1990
    Options
    I am level 2 day 2 today. I have lost a total of 3.5 inches all around from one stage. Take into account I am already a fair way down in my weight loss so I don't have as many lbs and inches to loose. I am in the toning stage. I have not lost any real weight so far but look different already.

You've lost 67lbs! That's incredible, well done! and the inches lost are great too! I am also mainly looking to tone up so I'm not expecting major weight loss but I would love major inch loss.
  • bangersnmash1990
    Options

Wow, can't believe you are on the same day too, and a whole % down. What do you use to measure because that would be a good indicator to look at as opposed to weight loss?
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just posted my results and pictures of my 1/2 way through progress. Keep at it, it works!
  • erinj16
    erinj16 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've got progress pics in my profile if you want to add me. I'm Level 3 day 5.
  • hopelorel
    hopelorel Posts: 51
    Options

how do you measure this?
    My scale measures weight, body fat, hydration level, BMI, and bone mass. It a Health O Meter performax, I got it at walmart.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!