Would like more friends that have their food diaries open.

Options

Replies

• bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add me :) My diary is open to my friends and I log EVERYTHING - the good, the bad and everything in between.
  • helmsara
    helmsara Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and log every day. You can add me if you like. I eat smaller meals throughout the day, so my meals are in the 250-450 calorie range usually.
  • melacaron
    melacaron Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! I am very consistent with logging, feel free to add me :)
  • chofys
    chofys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to see mine. I am doing my best. :smile:
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    add me..mine is open to friends!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm not a clean eater by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm trying to cook more and incorporate more produce and protein into my diet. I'm honest as possible with logging, though, even when I go out to eat, and I very rarely criticize others' diaries unless they're netting below 1,000 calories daily or something. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jametalb
    jametalb Posts: 11
    Options
    Mine is open. I do my best, and am getting better as time goes by.

I could always use more friends to encourage and be encouraged by.

Accountability is key. If I can help someone and be helped along the way that is great.

Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    << nothing to hide :)
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • HallerFitness
    Options
    Yo check out my food diary. I fight cancer and stay healthy every day. Keeping it real.
  • kimberly728
    kimberly728 Posts: 124
    Options
    my diaries open... and i have been logging for over 80 days straight. i log literally every single thing i put in my mouth, the good the bad and the very bad... but for the most part i make really good choices. feel free to add me!
  • autniccole
    Options
    Mine is open and I log EVERYTHING!
  • sunsandwater
    Options
    Mine is open...feel free to look :):smile:
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I eat clean most of the time and I'm consistent logging. Feel free to add.:wink:
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Diary is open for friends. Feel free to add me.
    If you autopost to your wall when completing your calories for the day, I'll give ya a helpful comment now and then :smile:
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I love new friends, am a great encourager, log every day and my diary is OPEN!!!! Come one, come all......ADD ME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    mine is open..the good, the bad, and the ugly. Feel free to add me if you like
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I am very honest every thing that I eat or drink is log.I have only just rejoined since 2nd April and I have lost 3lb so please feel free to add me :happy:
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm such a boob, someone brought it to my attention that my diary wasn't open.....but it is now.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My diary is open but like you I am learning how to eat healthy. Feel free to add me if you'd like - maybe we can learn together :)