15 lbs and one side down!

Options
CheesaMac
CheesaMac Posts: 4 Member
Today I'm celebrating that I have officially lost 15 lbs. I've lost weight before, but I don't think I've ever made it this far (of course I wasn't starting from as high either, lol!). I'm wearing my skinny jeans to work today :-) I had a pile of smaller clothes in my closet that I've now been able to incorporate back into my wardrobe!
I still have a long way to go, but I'm very confident that there's no going back now. For the first time I feel like I've really changed my lifestyle. I've consistently been making good choices for a few months now and it's developed into a habit that I have no intention of breaking. It feels fantastic to feel in control of my future again!

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's great!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • taalibahdenise
    Options
    Wonderful -- keep it up.
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to start the journey and then REstart the journey. But, having done it once this time you KNEW you could do it.
    And, you did :)
    So proud of you! Keep up the momentum and congrats :)

I actually have to take 3 pairs of capris to the seamstress today to get them taken in because they are too big :)
    It's a great feeling.
    Enjoy those skinny jeans and have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!