What is your Happy weight?

Options

Replies

• ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    My happy weight is 130. I'm 5' 7". Of course, I haven't seen this since high school...
  • timeworncougar
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my happy weight at this point would be 150.
  • Billrk13
    Billrk13 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great Question, I am 5' 8" and currently 205.8, I would be very happy with 175. But I too would love to get back to my football playing wieght and that is 160lbs.
  • alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to be happy if I reached 153 and I'm 5.7". Tho now I feel I need to aim lower as if all us 5.6" and 5.7" guys reach our happy weight and stand in a row I will still be the fat one! D'oh!
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my happy weight is about 125, though I am aiming for 120 so I've got a little room for fluctuation. It's just in the last two years that I put on about fifteen pounds... I had managed to avoid the freshman 15, but apparently the "marriage 15" caught up to me, lol
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my happy weight would be 145lbs.

Although I'm small-medium framed, I think I would look too skinny any lower than that!

I like looking and feeling strong! :bigsmile:
  • tpelaez
    tpelaez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my happy weight is 140, ideal is 135. Any smaller than that and I'd be unhealthy.
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my happy weight would (will) be around the 140s or high 130s!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Alisonengland, I will stand next to you because I am 5'5'' and my Happy Weight is 150.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses - Now wouldn't be great if we all at happy weight ... but that is why we are here. Hope everyone achieves their happy weight!!!
  • sunkisssed
    Options
    I am 5'4 148 in the morning 150 in the day---my happy weight would be 125-ideally I want to be 115, though don't think I have ever seen the scale go below 140 yet :( lol.
  • sunkisssed
    Options
    I am 5'4 148 in the morning 150 in the day---my happy weight would be 125-ideally I want to be 115, though don't think I have ever seen the scale go below 140 yet :( lol.
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am happy where I am at. I will probably be happier and healthier at 140 so I continue to work but love what has happened to my body already.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my happy weight would be about 135- but I'm pretty muscular, so I'd go for anything that'll get me in a size 8! :D
  • Winter1981
    Options
    Well I'm 5'6" 1/2 and my happy weight is 150lbs. I have always been thicker and I'd love to have my curves back :tongue:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    That is such a hard thing for me...I have been fat my whole life, one time when i was 20 i had lost weight and was like 165-175 wearing a 12 or 14...So to me that is what i have as a reference

I am about 5'6 my goal is 165 right now, i may get there and set a new place I need to get to.

I am big boned , i have very large feet :smile: so i know that i will never be petitie, my ultimiate size is like about an 8 ..if i can be around an 8( which i have never been, maybe in elementry school) i think will be happy no matter what the scale says.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Well..i'm 5'4 and i'm at my happy weight, of 112 lbs, I wish all you awesome mfp's much success in your journey...I wasn't always at my happy weight, i've been everything from 88lbs to 144lbs....QUEEN of fluctuation, it wasn't until 10 years ago that I decided to smarten my *kitten* up and just commit to it and do it! haven't looked back since! I've always been a gymrat unfortunately it was always my diet that screwed things up, when I finally figured it out, it was life changing and put me on the path to a better me!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am very happy with all the responses - thanks to everyone who responded and best wishes to everyone on achieving their HAPPY weight!!!
  • angelajiniel
    angelajiniel Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 5'4", very muscular build, and my happy weight would be 160. That'd probably put my in a 6-8. I haven't been there as an adult, even playing college sports, but it's only 22 lbs, so I'm sure I can do it!
  • julialamb
    julialamb Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my happy wieght would be 120 i'm 141 at the moment so only 21 to go.