No. No. No.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkoncrr2Wp1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm with Cheryl, above, B12 and D is the way to go. These are the 2 vitamins I make sure to take. As far as Dr. Oz...I tried to take fish oil/krill oil for my thyroid as it was "supposed" to help. The Krill Oil made me feel funny and I stopped taking them. Don't be so quick to jump on anything that he says.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    All kidding aside sweetie, don't take it. Stick to a diet and exercise and drink plenty of water and the weight will come off. Believe me I have done Phentermine and lost tons of weight but the moment I stopped taking the pills I gained it all back.

Always remember "Slow and steady wins the race."
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz=Wizard of Oz

"Pay no heed to the man behind the curtain made of money!"

LMBO!!! :laugh:

Edited to answer the OP's question after I stopped laughing!!

NO PILLS WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT IN A HEALTHY SENSIBLE WAY THAT LAST!!!

Eat a little healthier, eat a little less & move a little more!! :flowerforyou: you're welcome!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    This is a fun watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMUGUZ3EEEo

While I dont agree with everything Gary preaches I think its funny that in a later radio interview on Super Human Radio, Gary states that the producers of the Oz show told him that he had to agree on 1 thing before the end of the interview.

Oz states "So we can agree that if you eat pasta, you should follow with lemon juice? Correct?"
    Gary "Or just skip the Pasta!"

LOL

Oz is for pure entertainment only IMO.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/684-gary-taubes-debut-on-dr-oz-discussed-plus-geranium--whats-really-in-it.html
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is just a Pitchman for soccer moms looking for that next big miracle in weight loss. I work in the supplement industry and have sold countless amounts of this crap... not to make money, but because women for some reason believe 100% of every word that Dr Oz vomits on television. Save your money Col.... you know what works... Dedication and hard work.
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones are only effective when used in conjunction with a combination of green coffee beans and green tea capsules.

The three pills should be ground into a fine powder, mixed with pure lemon juice, and drank under the light of a full moon at midnight on the 4th Tuesday of each month.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Do you hear ducks?

I hear ducks.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ketones are only effective when used in conjunction with a combination of green coffee beans and green tea capsules.

The three pills should be ground into a fine powder, mixed with pure lemon juice, and drank under the light of a full moon at midnight on the 4th Tuesday of each month.

To add to this I also hear mixing equal parts whole milk and diet coke, you can power a small city for 7 years!
    Oz may be on to something!