TOM sabotage every month

Options
BurtHuttz
BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
This guy TOM at work is always bringing in sugary treats each month. I don't know what his deal is, but one week each month TOM brings in a tray of cupcakes or brownies or whatever every day and it's causing me to get bloated and irritable. Also my hormones get messed up.

WHAT DO I DO?

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    This guy TOM at work is always bringing in sugary treats each month. I don't know what his deal is, but one week each month TOM brings in a tray of cupcakes or brownies or whatever every day and it's causing me to get bloated and irritable. Also my hormones get messed up.

WHAT DO I DO?

falcon punch him.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options

falcon punch him.

word.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    just break up
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    This is a tricky situation OP and it needs to be handled delicately. If you rouse TOM up he can give you things like abdominal pain and hot flashes. What you need to do is just accept the fact that you're just going to be overweight for the rest of your life because TOM keeps bringing you chocolate.

:flowerforyou:
  • Blondie251975
    Blondie251975 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Take charge of it, and don't use TOM as an excuse. Just one more excuse to add to the list.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Eat it all so no one else can get any.... eventually they will not let you know Tom has brought food in so you will never know and all the worries will be gone!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

WHAT DO I DO?

COOL STORY BRO!

Top-Gun-Main-Large-e1328034636585.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You need someone to act as a tampon of sorts between you and TOM. He/she can absorb all the sweets your coworker brings in, before they get to you. I am thinking the receptionist? If she doesn't want to eat it all at work she could just take everything to her pad for later.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You need someone to act as a tampon of sorts between you and TOM. He/she can absorb all the sweets your coworker brings in, before they get to you. I am thinking the receptionist? If she doesn't want to eat it all at work she could just take everything to her pad for later.

I'm losing it.... lol
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

:laugh:

How prescient. I'm about to start my rag. Maybe I should have the BF act as my absorbent buffer.
  • marissastephens13
    Options
    Spray them with Lysol!! LOL
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Eat it all so no one else can get any.... eventually they will not let you know Tom has brought food in so you will never know and all the worries will be gone!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahahhahaha tooo funny!!!!

Seriously tho, just punch TOM in the face.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'll be the cuppycake tampon! Pick me!

Wait...
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I tend to get strikes when I give advice in TOM threads...

...so sorry, I'm no help.

Good luck, OP.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Haaaaave you met Tom

Tom-Hardy-Warrior-1_zpsf832a4e3.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

WHAT DO I DO?

falcon punch him.

falcon-punch-o.gif
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Just got off mine... But my TOM brings bacon cheeseburgers... Not chocolates.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Say OP, you act like this is a new situation. But is it? How long have you been employed by this job, when did TOM first first arrive at your job and how long have you been working with TOM.

I don't mean to be harsh, but it seems to me that you should have gotten a handle on this situation by now. How old are you?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Say OP, you act like this is a new situation. But is it? How long have you been employed by this job, when did TOM first first arrive at your job and how long have you been working with TOM.

I don't mean to be harsh, but it seems to me that you should have gotten a handle on this situation by now. How old are you?

Or at least know to visit the HR office...although...maybe TOM is paying off HR and the big bosses and they have Burt all chained to his desk and threatening popsicles up the nose if he doesn't at least properly stare at TOM's goodies.

*puts on conspiracy tin foil hat and nods*
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the only thing worse is when Aunt Flo comes by for a visit. stays for about 5 days, and always leaves a mess.